Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThumpumGood

Can Sonicor's animation be reverted?

I prefer the old animation. The bright explodey one we have now makes it hard to see. I have all but three weapons and Sonicor is still above 80% usage. I dont use the staticor for that very reason. Cant see anything and I cant find a color that doesnt blast the whole screen with oversaturated color. I know. Nit picky when there are so many other things like Clem not completing and remaining on the alert tab. It's too much.

/rant over.

12 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

blast the whole screen with oversaturated color

FWIW, I found Staticor & co to be a lot more tolerable with extremely dark colors
(maybe use pure black for one of the two energy colors, or even both, to get a kind of "raw force shockwave" effect).

4 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

FWIW, I found Staticor & co to be a lot more tolerable with extremely dark colors
(maybe use pure black for one of the two energy colors, or even both, to get a kind of "raw force shockwave" effect).

I'll try that and see if it helps.

They should still try to fix this, not everybody have access to pure blacks or very dark colours, I doubt any on the default classic solve this, but regardless it shouldn't be something solved by paying plat.