Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Droprate In Void Is Too High.

AttackNitro

I'm 100% serious. Last night my friends and I were farming the void for Mag prime parts and we got 12 forma blueprints in approx 20 runs of the void.

12!

What am i even supposed to do with 12 forma?!

Added to the fact that I now got forma as a log-in reward 2 days running :I

EDIT:

FOR CLARITY

I've read the replies and it is obvious that some of you have simply read the title of the thread, and then jumped in here to bite my head off without reading what I had to say.

IN TOWER 3 MISSIONS THERE IS A 38% CHANCE TO GET A FORMA BLUEPRINT

If you don't think that's absurdly high then get out.

Edited by AttackNitro

I'm 100% serious. Last night my friends and I were farming the void for Mag prime parts and we got 12 forma blueprints in approx 20 runs of the void.

12!

DE you are just losing money like this.

omfg

You simply got lucky. I have yet to get a single forma from all the mag prime runs I've been doing, nothing but latron prime parts >.>

No, all tower 3 missions have ~40% chance to drop forma blueprints!

I haven't gotten a forma/forma BP since 1 week ago from Void.  But been getting Mag Prime Helmet and Chassis most of the time, as well as Latron Prime BP.

tower 3 missions have ~40% chance to drop forma blueprints!

Join a fairly new clan and help them out by donating forma.

Problem solved.

Im in a shadow clan and we've already built everything.

Did a T1 ext for lols today because a few clan members wanted to try and get the Dakra handle, and we ended up with forma bp which Is meant to have a 1% drop chance lol.

On topic I have run about 15 void missions since the last fix to the drop tables, and out of that 12 have been forma bp.

As much as I am sure people need these I for one are kina getting sick of seeing these now lol :P

only seen one forma in about 8 void runs since the "drop fix"

seems like you're just lucky

and even if forma is more common now it just means DE can use it as a mat for the newer weapons while also letting the free players have a better chance at maxing out their guns/frames

if the drop rates are this good its sounds like good news to me

DE will still make money on potatoes and scarfs

self_portrait__potato_wearing_a_scarf_by

37% forma chance is high, it's a knee jerk reaction after everyone saying it was too low. It's going to lead to a forma surplus followed by DE inflating prices due to the stockpile.

Exactly like what happened with credits and the initial derelict key material prices.

12!

...add polarities to your stuff? Besides, Mag isn't that good, so you're not missing much.

Dear lord, all the other drop rates got a buff, it's not like you are now less likely to get anything else! Don't complain about getting too much forma, it saves you plat and lets you polarise you your hearts desire!

...add polarities to your stuff? Besides, Mag isn't that good, so you're not missing much.

Ha ha! Good joke. Shield Polarise wants a word with you.

12!

You're either a troll or you're just stupid.

Why the hell do you people always complain? You have too many formas? Are you kidding me?

Shields are useless against poison.

Shield polarise is a god-send against high level grineer and corpus.

Takes 50% of enemy shields, multiply that by 250% for the radial damage.

Basically works like a scaling molecular prime.

She ain't great against infest though I'll give you that.

Dear lord, all the other drop rates got a buff, it's not like you are now less likely to get anything else! Don't complain about getting too much forma, it saves you plat and lets you polarise you your hearts desire!

Ha ha! Good joke. Shield Polarise wants a word with you.

You could already do that before u10, just had to run slightly more runs for forma, they still came up though.  That's  not really all that possible for mag prime systems when chasis and forma bp have such ridiculously high drop rates on Tower III survival.

Edited by Aggh

If you're a high level player (which you should be doing Tower 3 Void missions), you should be using them to add polarities to weapons and Warframes. And if you use a lot of Forma, chances are you've bought a lot of slots and invested a lot of time and money in this game already. Forma should only be bought out of convenience, much like anything else in this game. The droprate right now is excellent and will keep people playing Void missions even when they've obtained all the Prime parts. 

Right now keeping people playing the game is a lot more important than making things incredibly hard to obtain in an effort to nickel and dime them. That only causes people to leave.