Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[LIVE] Sentient Inaros Suetekh Skin and Helmet

On 2019-08-28 at 11:46 PM, (XB1)ll Ascendant ll said:

Doing pretty good for someone who just started imo. I've never done that in my life but would love to in the future. Have to get a desktop for that though so it makes it easier on me. Some of the (tennogeners?) have their own style of creating skins: i.e. Faven doing Graxx; you could be the dude that does some wicked Sentient styles - have your own brand of name for them.

Good luck on it bro, keep the enthusiasm going.

Thank you! I really appreciate it! I’ve thought about creating a few others with the same theme. Chroma might be the next but best finish this one before making any plans!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, (PS4)Nighthawk2060 said:

Hows everything coming man? Any updates?

Sorry about the absence! Midterm season hit. I have finished the sculpt and have begun making the low poly for the helmet! I’ll try to post pictures later today if the internet cooperates!

Edited by LostEpoch

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Reifnir said:

Looking nice so far, pity this model has the biggest flaw original Inaros has: Dog nipples.

Now go ahead and try to un-see this without a bottle of bleach. 😄

This pieces are part of the base model and cannot be removed without altering the base mesh and that’s against the rules.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, ResidentOrb21 said:

Why was there a rule against sentient style frames?

The faction style guide for Tennogen now allows it! There are a couple well crafted sentient skins by other artists available for voting on steam now! 

25 minutes ago, tobiparty said:

Damn great job man, it looks awesome.

Thank you!!

13 hours ago, ResidentOrb21 said:

Why was there a rule against sentient style frames?

It appears DE take Tennogen factions as more of a whitelist, and we were limited to Tenno, Corpus and Grineer. This was opened up to Solaris, Ostron and Sentient. Correct me if I missed any.

9 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

It appears DE take Tennogen factions as more of a whitelist, and we were limited to Tenno, Corpus and Grineer. This was opened up to Solaris, Ostron and Sentient. Correct me if I missed any.

My trashpile children, the infested.

• Like 1