Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[LIVE] Sentient Inaros Suetekh Skin and Helmet

I've been working on a design for a Sentient themed Inaros skin and helmet and this is my progress so far. At the moment, its just a drawing. Might try to model this but I'll have to learn how first. Enjoy! Any input is welcome!

Started my first attempt at modelling the skin, might be a bit rough as I just started learning how to sculpt. Enjoy!

And he's live!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1964497204&searchtext=

ddoeo1i-20ea998e-e0e9-4142-91f4-5a7db544

ddno1u3-16a35239-0317-43de-91e9-84d83ad4

f5be0197_a190_451f_a502_9de088c73b8a_by_

ddno1tx-6f717cb8-7448-46f0-9887-9162e8cd

ddn3lla-5a95fa40-5efc-4454-8922-ef4afaef

Concept drawings:

ddclupc-96c177cd-3d71-4fad-928c-d7f3e272ddclup8-44c40c0f-c1f1-4498-a1d2-bf9951a4

Edited by LostEpoch
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Nighthawk2060 said:

Isnt there a rule against sentient tennogen? 

There used to be, but they just recently expanded the Faction themes so now you are allowed to create items with the Sentient theme now.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Nighthawk2060 said:

Oh cool well if the skin and helmet meet requirements i am excited to see this ingame, the helmet especially looks nice in my opinion

Thank you! I’m glad you like it! Once guidelines come out for the sentient stuff I’ll adjust it to them.

19 hours ago, (PS4)Nighthawk2060 said:

Looking good man! The toes should be interesting lol

Oh I’ve got a plan for them! 

19 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

This frame is the only 1 who actually make sense to go in that direction... Nice job and I wish to see how is going to look in the end...

Thank you! Inaros is my personal favourite and I’m exceptionally fond of the sentient style so here I am

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)Nighthawk2060 said:

After inaros you have any plans for other frames like harrow or nekros?

I haven’t thought that far ahead yet, as I’m still figuring out how to make these skins. But if I’m successful, I may do more. Nekros might be a good candidate for it!

3 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

You are doing so good at this! I can't wait to see it finished and released on Tennogen. I can't believe you only recently started working on this type of stuff. 

Thank you! I really appreciate the support! 

On 2019-07-29 at 7:57 AM, Scruffel said:

There used to be, but they just recently expanded the Faction themes so now you are allowed to create items with the Sentient theme now.

that means that new volt skin can be accepted now?

• 3 weeks later...

Doing pretty good for someone who just started imo. I've never done that in my life but would love to in the future. Have to get a desktop for that though so it makes it easier on me. Some of the (tennogeners?) have their own style of creating skins: i.e. Faven doing Graxx; you could be the dude that does some wicked Sentient styles - have your own brand of name for them.

Good luck on it bro, keep the enthusiasm going.