LostEpoch

[WIP] Sentient Inaros Set Skin and Helmet

On 2019-08-28 at 11:46 PM, (XB1)ll Ascendant ll said:

Doing pretty good for someone who just started imo. I've never done that in my life but would love to in the future. Have to get a desktop for that though so it makes it easier on me. Some of the (tennogeners?) have their own style of creating skins: i.e. Faven doing Graxx; you could be the dude that does some wicked Sentient styles - have your own brand of name for them.

Good luck on it bro, keep the enthusiasm going.

Thank you! I really appreciate it! I’ve thought about creating a few others with the same theme. Chroma might be the next but best finish this one before making any plans!

• Like 1

Very interested in this, helmet really does a good representation of Set which makes me happy. I'd like a little more tusk features but overall this is a project I'm very excited to see come along 

14 hours ago, (PS4)Nighthawk2060 said:

Hows everything coming man? Any updates?

Sorry about the absence! Midterm season hit. I have finished the sculpt and have begun making the low poly for the helmet! I’ll try to post pictures later today if the internet cooperates!

Edited by LostEpoch

Looking nice so far, pity this model has the biggest flaw original Inaros has: Dog nipples.

Now go ahead and try to un-see this without a bottle of bleach. 😄

19 hours ago, Reifnir said:

Looking nice so far, pity this model has the biggest flaw original Inaros has: Dog nipples.

Now go ahead and try to un-see this without a bottle of bleach. 😄

This pieces are part of the base model and cannot be removed without altering the base mesh and that’s against the rules.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Nighthawk2060 said:

Skins looking good! Maybe make the stomach nipples glow to add to the sentient aesthetic?

They will! The crevices in their middles will glow. 

As first test bake of the body! The colours and textures aren't final, just testing it to see how it looks. Enjoy!

ddjxhyo-bfe9ac9f-cb30-43df-8f40-759fae82ddjxhyu-7f44eaaf-dd29-4bfa-90b3-64ded15addjxhyl-eb4a205a-2a1b-4189-a3ec-c683a924