The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong is extremely dangerous on the Void defense tile

(PSN)jefferynumber1

I was doing the GotL for the catalyst blueprint, when this happened. 

I was baffled at first, but after reviewing the footage, I noticed that I received a radiation proc during the frames in between the invulnerability period and the spin attack, resulting in me (or my Wuclone) accidentally OHKO'ing the defense pod. This has MASSIVE trolling potential and it needs to be fixed ASAP

9 minutes ago, (PS4)jefferynumber1 said:

This has MASSIVE trolling potential and it needs to be fixed ASAP

This is a standard interaction in the game. It is not a bug. This is also not the first time you could do something like this.

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

This is a standard interaction in the game. It is not a bug. This is also not the first time you could do something like this.

well yeah, but this is the reason tho why castanas no longer allows you to proc radiation on yourself. Radiation proc on warframes is actually game breaking i mean... enemy guns have very low damage compared to warframe weaponry. i tested it in simulacrum with my brother.

Tho the funniest interaction in pvp normal is a high duration petrify from atlas.

I mean it literally stuns for 40 seconds with no way of getting out. no reduction by status, etc. nothing.

6 minutes ago, elitharcos said:

well yeah, but this is the reason tho why castanas no longer allows you to proc radiation on yourself.

I don't remember a time when they could.

6 minutes ago, elitharcos said:

Radiation proc on warframes is actually game breaking

You say game breaking, I say fun toy. Yes, I understand why people do not like it. But when you are playing with friends who cares if you 'accidentally' kill them?

16 minutes ago, elitharcos said:

well yeah, but this is the reason tho why castanas no longer allows you to proc radiation on yourself.

To reduce instances of Intentional Radiation Trolling; they removed the ability to proc if from Self-Damage Weapons. (like Castanas) So players can't do it at whim.

However it is still possible to get affected from Enemy or Environmental radiation sources.

I guess DE considers the debuff to be a valid gameplay mechanic that players should still be wary of (they even have it as a possible Sortie Modifier).

So yeah, be Wary of Radiation hazards; and don't use AoE abilities when there's a risk of being irradiated.

The Lasers are one of those hazards, now you know.

11 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I don't remember a time when they could.

You say game breaking, I say fun toy. Yes, I understand why people do not like it. But when you are playing with friends who cares if you 'accidentally' kill them?

Back in 2013-2014 they could as far as I remember, it was stated in an update once and i remembered it. few people used it and i guess it was terminated as an issue before it got viral, but people still go into lasers and just use them as a source of radiation. i guess that was updated from castanas too but am unsure about this one.

By game breaking I meant that there would be a lot more radiation proccing stuff in the game if most guns wouldn't just one-shot the allies. so it could be a possibility of more radiation procs if radiation did the following as of "Mods from weapons and warframe are not working as long as you are in radiation" so more like a team killing version of magnetized effect.

• Like 1

Radiation proccing on your frame has always been dangerous for this reason.  I've done quite a few Sorties with Radiation hazard and have been insta killed by a Mesa on my team.  That being said as far as I understand it this is how it is intended to work.  I've honestly never seen anyone troll with those lasers via radiation proc.  Usually if anyone does troll with them they are simply going for a quick team kill.

The real issue here that most people overlook is that he gets the rad proc while invulnerability from Defy is still on. An invulnerability and taunt ability that doesn't even prevent you from getting afflicted with status procs, isn't that just lovely and completely up to par with other defensive abilities