Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Loadouts

JustSigma

As I was playing the wolf weekend event I realized how cool it will be if operators had loadout slots as well, because I am constantly seeing interesting operator arcane and amp combinations that other players have and the look link on the Dev stream reminded that I forgot to post this on the forums.

6 minutes ago, JustSigma said:

As I was playing the wolf weekend event I realized how cool it will be if operators had loadout slots as well,

Explain why this is beneficial. You say that it will be cool, explain your logic. 

Hmmm I'm for this if for nothing else so I can specify my loadout without Lockdown for use with my Ivara cause Lockdown ruins spy vaults.

Me: Gotta be sneaky, just void dash over here real quick.

Lockdown: OH HEY DID YOU WANT TO ALERT EVERY ENEMY IN THE VAULT? OK CHIEF! 

Me: Wait Whut?

3 simultaniously allerted secuirty drones: *REE ROO REE ROO REE ROO* 

Lotus: Hurry Tenno, they're purging the data

Edited by Oreades

Personally I want a unification of all the disperate loadout systems. One singular arsenal that allows equipping ground, Archwing, and operator equipment all on one screen, the devs seem to want to unify the disperate game modes into seamless modes so let us build single comprehensive loadouts that have everything we want on them.

Personally I would like more of a 'Templates' system anyway, where when saving a loadout you can select what items are actually saved and load up what would be essentially partial templates overtop of a base loadout, rather than having each loadout be a fully self contained thing.

For instance, lets say we have a unified loadout system, but I don't want my operator's gear, my Archwing or my arch-weapons to change when I change my loadout. When I click save loadout a dialogue pops up with all the equipment, categorized, and toggles next to each. I toggle the operator and Archwing categories off and bam, if I select the loadout later it'll just switch my warframes and weapons to this loadouts gear and ignore the rest.

2 minutes ago, Tarak said:

Personally I want a unification of all the disperate loadout systems. One singular arsenal that allows equipping ground, Archwing, and operator equipment all on one screen, the devs seem to want to unify the disperate game modes into seamless modes so let us build single comprehensive loadouts that have everything we want on them.

Not sure if this is where you where going but I was a bit surprised that captura got a dedicated button and Vehicles didn't. 

2 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Not sure if this is where you where going but I was a bit surprised that captura got a dedicated button and Vehicles didn't. 

I more want the main arsenal page to include everything in one screen. would probably require some nesting and focus switching, but it would certainly be better than having out full loadout split between 4+ screens...

I like this idea, since I tend to have very different operator arcane setups depending on what I am playing. Being able to set it in one of my loadouts and forget about it (I am a huge fan of loadout slots) is very appealing to me, especially now that we have the ability to do that with focus trees.

Yeah the loadout system needs little improvements, having to switch operator equipement according to the warframe selected, and having to select which archwing we want each time in another section is annoying...

Also, switching loadout should simplify stasis system as well. Like if my smeeta is out and i need my adarza, the smeeta should be immediatly put in stasis and the adarza removed from it. Because yeah... that's one more issue we need to deal with when changing build for a specific mission.