Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst and best twitch drops so far

Lazarow

What has been the worst twitch drop so far, after yesterdays dev stream I was EXTREMELY dosappointed about a single Lazulite Toroid(12k Vox Solaris standing) I mean it was horrible to think the first dev stream after tennocon they would give a special drop like a stalker noggle(still havent gotten one) but they just pulled a Baro primed disappointment on us.

So far best I would say has been Stalker noggle

And worst has been 1 Lazulite Toroid

There is no databese of past twitch drops so I cant really say what has been as I dont have a list

6 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

I mean it was horrible to think the first dev stream after tennocon they would give a special drop like a stalker noggle(still havent gotten one) but they just pulled a Baro primed disappointment on us.

Where did DE say the drop would be a special thing? If you are going to get your hopes up for no reason, the disappointment is self inflicted.

Best drop: probably Lotus Ephemera, or the Cetus Wisp decoration (I really like my little Cetus Wisp).

Worst drop: ducats/credits.

• Like 5

I can literally farm the Exploiter like 5 times in just an hour to get 5 Lazulite Toroids, i only come to their streams for their Plat Prizes and Im Participating, i Believe the reason they drop something like tht is for newer players who is signed into warframe.com and they link their accounts then watch for half an hour for the drop to be sent to u by Inbox

I like most drops, but orbiter cometics (displays, poster, noggeles etc) I don't care about at all. At the end of the day the rewards are just a bonus for me and I enjoy the actual streams... wonder how many people are going to skip them now that drops are temporarily disabled.