Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3rd orb mother

I'm guessing Railjack and New War, both big projects, are the top priority. Which makes me assume they are eating most of DE's resources at the moment, leaving little room for most other things unless truly needed. Sadly.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

If I recall correctly, they mentioned it before: the third Orb is in development.

Taking feedback from the first two fights, they are trying to take the best of both so the third can be even better.

50 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

It's getting kind of annoying that they just NEVER, EVER  just finish something -____- not once they finished anything, they just let it rot for years and THEN comeback, IF.. 

Yeah, gets tiring..

And the excuses for "why" also get tiring, when they never learn from mistakes.. -_- frustrating!

Still better than p2w mechanics and micro transactions. And they at least stick to improve the game unlike certain studios.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it came out with Gauss and Grendel as the way to get them.

They've been quite coy about how to acquire Gauss and Grendel, despite Gauss being pretty much finished and Scott's finished designing Grendel's abilities. That, or it's just going to be an annoying way that they know we won't like.

Harking back to the interview with Mogamu, they said they were working on three boss fights in the game. Since then, Ropalolyst has come out, so there's two more bosses they're working on. I'd be surprised if Railjack really has a 'boss' fight because it's all just big spaceships, so I would bet that those two bosses are The New War boss fight and the Third Orb.

They did say something on devstream about a new way to cool off.  Is the 3rd mother submerged in coolant out in orb vallis? There is also coolant raknoids. 

Maybe i just reading too far into it.  

⌨🖱🎧

Edited by PookieNumnums
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

It's getting kind of annoying that they just NEVER, EVER  just finish something -____- not once they finished anything, they just let it rot for years and THEN comeback, IF.. 

Yeah, gets tiring..

And the excuses for "why" also get tiring, when they never learn from mistakes.. -_- frustrating!

You want it to finish now? How about submersible archwing battle for the third orb battle then? I'm sure you will love it for a quick new battle

Maybe we kill the third Orb by flying Railjack over to Venus and then shooting it from space... after we kill Profit Taker to make sure it can't defend (it's Orb Vallis' special defense robot, right?). This will need that fancy player link feature. Then everyone on Orb Vallis can go grab the Toroid and atmo systems, gyromag systems or repeller systems drops from the fried Orb's corpse.

17 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Still better than p2w mechanics and micro transactions. And they at least stick to improve the game unlike certain studios.

Warframe already has both of those...

Also that has nothing to do with the criticism that there exist unfinished content in game.

6 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

If you think the game is p2w you never played the game.

You can check my previous posts on the topic.

1) I don't care if a game is Pay2Win or not. Pay2Win is not an automatically evil or dirty thing, it is how the game uses it that matters

2) Warframe allows you to instantly purchase equipment and boosters that SIGNIFICANTLY cuts down the amount of time needed to progress in the game. This is why I see it as falling under the Pay2Win category.

3) You ignored my point that Warframe being a good game with good developers does not make them immune to criticism

Edited by Bioness

3 hours ago, Bioness said:

You can check my previous posts on the topic.

1) I don't care if a game is Pay2Win or not. Pay2Win is not an automatically evil or dirty thing, it is how the game uses it that matters

2) Warframe allows you to instantly purchase equipment and boosters that SIGNIFICANTLY cuts down the amount of time needed to progress in the game. This is why I see it as falling under the Pay2Win category.

3) You ignored my point that Warframe being a good game with good developers does not make them immune to criticism

It was never a question if they are immune to criticism. I just simply said they are better than the triple aaa idiots. And this is a pve game there isn't anyone to win against so for me wf never gonna be a p2w game. Not even slightly.