Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

aura forma.

Luciole77

I am really surprised and amazed at the requirements to build this.... that is not even necessary! 4 formas and 10 nitains? Is this serious?! With this new nightwave system things have gotten harder to get and do you really think we're going to spend 10 nitains on it?🙄

Edited by Luciole77
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

Is this serious?!

I know, right. I was also pleasantly surprised with how relatively inexpensive this is for a type of Forma that is super-exclusive.

After building all the Nitain-requiring items in the game, and then accumulating a stock of 50 Nitains just in case... it's nice to have something that justifies having farmed them.

4 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

get 3 formas from nightwave and spend 4 formas in aura formas looks to me very retard -.-

He was talking about nitain. You can get 10 nitain for 30 creds in the nightwave shop. Forma are easy to get from relics.

very retard

Don't say retard, it's not a very intelligent insult.

• Like 2

get 3 formas from nightwave and spend 4 formas in aura formas looks to me very retard -.-

He was talking about nitain. You can get 10 nitain for 30 creds in the nightwave shop. Forma are easy to get from relics.

very retard

Don't say retard, it's not a very intelligent insult.

It's not supposed to be a common upgrade, but more of an investment into your favorite frame or whichever would make good use of it. If they make it cheap then it will lose its value. You won't be using Aura Formas on many frames anyway though. 

I think of it as you merge 3 polarities into one universal, so 4 forma required. 

As for Nitain they are so easily obtainable in packs nowadays, as long as you're actively working on NW of course. 

I really don't mind. It's not like Aura Formas are really needed, and in great quantities. Besides you can only use them once per frame, which would make it a total of 40 AF's for the average player. And not all frames would greatly benefit from them. 

I do want to AF all my frames, next is nekros since he has no polarity in his aura slot. But I have no rush. There was also a time when I needed more gold potatoes than I had, but now I'm swimming in them since I get way more potatoes than frames etc. come out. Same for blue 'taters. Same for Aura Forma in a few months. 

And just for context, despite wanting them all and loving Arbitrations, I only had 1 from that game mode. All other 2 formas were given by DE on separate occasions, with the 3rd being the alert forma. I want them, but I refuse to touch any Arbs that are not excavation, salvage or interception. Which hinders my Arb playtim a lot.

Eh. Nice little topping upgrade for already solid builds. Great on my Nova, stopped my indecision on my Saryn, and I'll probably drop this third one on my Nekros to open up some options.

By the time these things are even worth your consideration, you'll probably have loads of Formas and Nitain anyway.

1 hour ago, Luciole77 said:

I am really surprised and amazed at the requirements to build this.... that is not even necessary! 4 formas and 10 nitains? Is this serious?! With this new nightwave system things have gotten harder to get and do you really think we're going to spend 10 nitains on it?🙄

It's a tremendous overinvestment for the benefit, yes. You could  just spend 4 forma (or maybe less) making enough space in your builds that it doesn't matter what aura you put on the frame. 

It's a resource sink. Those of us with the resources will build it, but aura forma is so thoroughly optional that it's really like "I've got nother better to blow this on, why not?"

it doesn't matter...I don't care if it cost ten nitains or 4 forma...

I have to assume from my perspective of playing day one to the present sixth year that eventually new auras will appear.

Compared to the minimal selection we started out with concerning aura mods since day one to now, this is a good investment for every prime frame in anticipation of possible new auras (or a Prime variant of an Aura) that are to come...

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

I always saw aura formats as a way to future proof your favorite frames.  Yeah right now most frames have 1-2 viable auras, but you don’t know, between buffs, nerfs, and future auras, if it will change or not.  And aura formar means I can adapt on the fly without needing a regular forma and more importantly another 0-30 grind.  

Since aura can have 4 polarity (Madurai Naramon Vazarin and Zenurik) , asking for 4 forma for craft an aura forma is a minimum logic requirement IMO.
Also since it's a 1 time use it's a way more usefull than change your polarity 4 time (+ more if you need to change polarity again).

If it's still too "expensive" for you , so just don't craft/use it , you still can play without it you know.

Edited by Dr_Shadox