Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Digital Extreme, Y U No Want Take My Money.

StoicRounin

This is very frustrating for me, I simply don't get the option to use Steam Wallet payment method for the Founders Pack. I got my account during Closed beta for this Game and anytime I  try to buy the founders pack I only get alternate payment options from DE involving 'Ultimate Pay'... and I don't use any of those.

I can buy Platinum just fine using Steam Wallet... just not the Founder's Pack.
Can anyone help me, and tell what the hell is going on?

This is very frustrating for me, I simply don't get the option to use Steam Wallet payment method for the Founders Pack. I got my account during Closed beta for this Game and anytime I  try to buy the founders pack I only get alternate payment options from DE involving 'Ultimate Pay'... and I don't use any of those.

Um... which one are you trying to buy? You can always use a pre-paid Visa to buy a package. 

I went to have a look and I have no idea why this should be either. Hopefully this will bring it to their attention to put it in place or make the option more easily available.

What i can suggest you :

since you are here , leave the Steam version and download the "normal" version , and try buying your founder here ,you will have more option for paying

dude, I tried that just now - downloaded the non-steam version and even redownloaded the steam version, still have the same problem.

I even tried making another account off the website, that didn't help either. No Steam wallet payment option for Founders Pack.

dude, I tried that just now - downloaded the non-steam version and even redownloaded the steam version, still have the same problem.

I even tried making another account off the website, that didn't help either. No Steam wallet payment option for Founders Pack.

No, there is no steam payment, plain and simple try sending a support ticket about it and see if they could help.