- News open world soon

- Look link soon

- end games soon

- new player expérience soon

this need to stop.

Edited by Terenor
  • Like 4

il y a 2 minutes, Chewarette a dit :

It's better they don't announce any deadline and release the features when they're done, rather they announce a deadline and have to rush stuff / delay releases.

Almost 3 years for melee 3.0 

It's enough now.

what ??!! they need 10 YEARS ?

• Like 5

It gets people hyped up so they dont leave the game, I see a lot of topics about duvirii but I know its not gonna come until like a year or more from now so the hype is effectively a marketing strategy to spread the word of what is to come soon and DE dropping us a little teaser just got it up up and HYPED. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

It's better they don't announce any deadline and release the features when they're done, rather they announce a deadline and have to rush stuff / delay releases.

I agree a lot with this. It's just unnecessary stress they put on their backs, at the same time they upset the community. Literally an attempt at buying time by hyping the players up and quite possibly letting them down for an extended period.

What I don't know can't hurt me, and sometimes I wish they kept information they are not sure about for themselves. Even if they plan on it internally. 

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

8 minutes ago, Terenor said:

It's enough now.

I'm perfectly fine with Melee 3.0 being on total hold to make room for real stuff like Empyrean, New War, or Duviri.

And you'd cry as much, if not more, if they announced a date and were late by 20 minutes. So they've chosen the better deal, not announcing any deadline and progress as quick as they can without stressing themselves.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Chewarette a dit :

I'm perfectly fine with Melee 3.0 being on total hold to make room for real stuff like Empyrean, New War, or Duviri.

And you'd cry as much, if not more, if they announced a date and were late by 20 minutes. So they've chosen the better deal, not announcing any deadline and progress as quick as they can without stressing themselves.

how you know they stop melee 3.0 for other stuff ??!! say nothing it's better thanks you my friends.

i speack about fact not suposition.

Edited by Terenor

One part of me is hyped for Dunviri because open worlds are nice.

But the other part tells me to stay way because it's going to be a buggy, half-assed grind fest yet again.

I mean... Bloodshed Sigil. After what feels like years thay increased the dropchance to 3% from 1%, and it still just doesn't friggin drop.

And for all I know, I'll probably only get a blueprint of it and need to build it using the most rare ressources. And this thing shouldn't even be a sigil in the first place - it should be a god damn feature for all frames.

By the time I get thing to drop, the level of Soon™ will have reached the year 2025.

Edited by o0Despair0o

If you don't like to hear about works in progress or hearing the word "soon", then I suggest you stop watching Dev streams, and just play the game exclusively. Content will be done when it is done. I on the other hand enjoy watching Dev streams and getting a preview into what they are working on. This is entirely optional, and if it makes you feel impatient or it lessens your enjoyment of the game, then just simply stop watching.

Edited by IntheCoconut
  • Like 2

If we got railjack as early as months after it was first announced, we'd have the same result as what we had when archwing first launched. Steve made that clear himself, he's very weary of making that same mistake again. It's obvious they're really trying to integrate this system into the core of the game, so as to not be just another one-and-done gimmick of a mission.

I'd rather they take as much time as needed to make this a fully realized game feature that adds meaningful depth and longevity to the warframe experience as a whole

Edited by Ryden
  • Like 3

They would have to just stop talking about their plans then. When they mention something, they are going to get tons of questions asking "when". Obviously they dont know and if something has been in progress for a while and they rework it last minute from an intended release window it defears the purpose of giving a time. Almost every time they had a set date or narrow window on the past they missed it. They only recently got good at hitting scheduled releases.

Look at melee 3.0. From when it was very first shown they were actually working on the idea of the contextual combos first, initially planning to roll them out per weapon type. They still had the dedicated melee mode even. Instead they focused on a new featire being the smooth melee transition/autoblock/etc. 

I would imagine that kind of turn made them not only scrap many ideas/put them on hold but completely change focus to a new shstem built from the ground up. Hence why we got "soon". Cause otherwise they could really only show new stuff they intend to work on days before its set to ship.

1 hour ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

The fun thing, most updates aren't even "done" and miss half of it 😂 

*Cough* uhm, yes yes.. 

Yes this soon can get kind of tiring, especially after hearing it for years.. no other dev does this.. I mean, not as hard as de does it. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually made a trademark with soon.. 🤔

It's also a meme in War Thunder, since they leave flight models (ufo Spit), damage models(anything russian or japanese), shell types (like AP and everything solid)and armor types (paper armor bouncing nukes ftw.)broken for years.

1 hour ago, Terenor said:

- Melee 3.0 soon 

- Melee 3.0 soon 

- Railjack Soon

- News wars Soon

- Melee 3.0 soon 

- Railjack Soon

- News wars Soon

- News ligthning and ships skin soon

- News open world soon

- Look link soon

- end games soon

- new player expérience soon

this need to stop.

tenor.png

2 hours ago, Terenor said:

It's enough now.

who knows, apparently redoing finishers for all the weapons would take a full year on its own, so 3 years and pending might be reasonable for rehauling all of melee and the systems tied to it. gotta keep in mind just how animation extensive our melee system is, and re-animating and testing and possibly re-animating more must be a massive time sink in itself without all the other processes that need to be dealt with as well to make sure it turns out alright. or the other projects the teams have to work on inbetween as de keeps upping the anti on new content year by year. 

Edited by Cubewano

Plains of Eidolon - Now....

The War Within - Now...

The Sacrifice - Now...

Fortuna - Now... 

PoE Remastered - Now...

Jovian Concord - Now....

Look... theres nobody on this Forum who likes *@##$ing about Warframe more than me....

But DE does in fact release content every now and then....

Sooooo.... please have a lil patience.... your Melee 3.0 will be here.... Soon....

• Like 2

PoE - 2017

TWW - 2016

The Sacrifice - 2018 and added nothing new to the game beside lore

Fortuna - 2018 after months of content drought

Poe Remaster is not content

Jovian Concord is similar to Poe remaster. The new boss is very good but at the end of the day it's just another 5 min mission that you run a couple of times to get Wisp. Amalgam mods are a nice addition but they gave us only 5. 

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, Khantico a dit :

PoE - 2017

TWW - 2016

The Sacrifice - 2018 and added nothing new to the game beside lore

Fortuna - 2018 after months of content drought

Poe Remaster is not content

Jovian Concord is similar to Poe remaster. The new boss is very good but at the end of the day it's just another 5 min mission that you run a couple of times to get Wisp. Amalgam mods are a nice addition but they gave us only 5. 

+1

do you want rushed content? because this is how you get rushed content.

yes, the droughts suck, but I guarantee you'd be complaining even harder if melee 3.0 came out now and was complete trash. same with Empyrean. DE can't release what they don't have ready, so just grin and bear it. things will pick up... SOON.