Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Reactors & Catalysts: Dropables?

WanderoftheAether

its gonna take a huge chunk on de's income xD

It's not. Do you know how many people have bought the last pack? A TON of people. Just check on any planet in the game and you'll see loads of names being listed. Each one of those bought the highest priced pack in the game.

DE have gotten the money and these people could buy a Orikin Catalyst/Reactor to every weapon and Warframe and still have plenty left to spend on things.

People are also buying Warframes which probably make up for quite a bit of the money and a single warframe can cost more than 20 Orikin Catalyst. Just ONE SINGLE warframe. 

All this would do is make the game more fair and make those who can't buy stay longer. They will add to the game by being a player that people can play with. 

Thinking DE will lose a ton of income from some rare drop on a rare mission is quite the laugh. They overprice everything but those two things and people still buy the rest of the stuff.

But this doesn't replace the number of people who still need cells which has always been a good chunk of revene for DE

even long before the deals potatoes,what stalker,and a hand full of other stuff has always sold well.

they give use free forma reactors and catalysts through alerts and a guaranteed one after each livestream

Edited by Anatolius

What warframe costs >400 platinum?

Ok, it's about 18 Orikin Catalysts then. Necro cost 375 Plat. 

But this doesn't replace the number of people who still need cells which has always been a good chunk of revene for DE

even long before the deals potatoes,what stalker,and a hand full of other stuff has always sold well.

they give use free forma reactors and catalysts through alerts and a guaranteed one after each livestream

How many times have they done livestreams? 3 times? Oooooh generous. Also on the last one, it was only a Forma and Orikin Reactor. I'm not going to need Reactors much more because I have built every warframe. The ones I care about are the only ones with a Reactor in them.

I would rank Catalysts and Reactors as one of hte most common reasons to spend platinum.  I doubt they'll cheapen their value by making them into RNG drops in the void when you've already got a low chance of scoring one of these items as a Tier 3 Login Reward.