Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

radiation proc...

novalery

dear fellow tenno.

If your warframe is radiated either by enemies bullet or by radiation bubble, due be careful with your weapon and your ability.

Keep in mind being radiated in warframe means that you can deal damage or even kill fellow tenno that are playing with you.

You can easily check whether you're radiated or not by simply looking at the radiation sign that appear on your screen.

sincerely 

a simpleton ivara casual player,  that were doing his best babysitting a dumb operative while still maintaining a relatively high kill rate, that were down by octavia's mallet, wukong primal fury, volt's discharge, and ignis used by a limbo... on separate occasions.

You know whats the worst part of this whole situation.... even if you take precautions to prevent Rad procs on your Warframe.... a player who didn't can still straight up murder you....

Sigh..... in any case... il be doing this sortie with Vazarin Nezha....

I migh even Break Out Winds Of Purity....

Long Story Short.... PLAY SOLO....

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Nagranok said:

Oberon is always my go to with radiation sorties. Kids have to play nice on the lawn.

Just as long as your lawn covers everywhere.  Determined people can still go find a hazard not guarded by hallowed ground, get irradiated, and then kill everyone.  As far as I know hallowed ground will only block the application of radiation, but it won't remove it if it's already there.

31 minutes ago, novalery said:

You can easily check whether you're radiated or not by simply looking at the radiation sign that appear on your screen.

Another sign without looking at the top right icon is that your screen will turned more pale/white/bright when you are radiated. There is also a sound cue too.

12 minutes ago, Nagranok said:

Oberon is always my go to with radiation sorties. Kids have to play nice on the lawn.

Oh thanks.... Didn't know this was an option :)

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Just as long as your lawn covers everywhere.  Determined people can still go find a hazard not guarded by hallowed ground, get irradiated, and then kill everyone.  As far as I know hallowed ground will only block the application of radiation, but it won't remove it if it's already there.

We'll I happen to know for a fact that if you do mod oberon for Range then.... his Lawn can go pretty damn Far.... im sure he can cover the entire Stofer Tile on Lua....

Naturally the obvious issue here is the the Additional Radiation applied by the Lawn on top of the radiation caused by the Sortie itself can cause the defense mission to really drag on longer than it should.... hmmmmm....

Honestly. I would still say its worth it.... those Tenno need to learn  to play nice..... THE HARD WAY !!!!

1 minute ago, JackHargreav said:

Let me guess. Public.

Well putting this thread here won't help.

Tell your team mates to be careful. In The Game.

oh no no.. this is just a simple reminder to anyone.

after being down by the 4 that i mention up there, i soloed the entire sortie. got myself a pistol riven.. it was for lex, i already got a good lex riven though.

Ahhhh yesh.....good ole rad proc.

The last time I had a rad proc and I watched my Valk snap the neck of a fellow Rhino then Excal. Had us all wondering what just happened.

(I ran into a laser in VOID during key share while Hysteria was on)

Have attempted to avoid Rad Procs since lesson learned. Been a while now that I think on it

There's always someone who will make threads like these. Problem is that shouting here how dangerous radiation proc is won't change anything (and I believe most people here on forum know well how can radiation proc make things difficult).

So my word of advice: Learn to play around radiation proc. It's certainly not difficult, all it takes is a little know-how.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Ahhhh yesh.....good ole rad proc.

The last time I had a rad proc and I watched my Valk snap the neck of a fellow Rhino then Excal. Had us all wondering what just happened.

(I ran into a laser in VOID during key share while Hysteria was on)

Have attempted to avoid Rad Procs since lesson learned. Been a while now that I think on it

I did this to a Mesa by Accident.... altbough... in my defense.... I wasn't the one who got Rad Procced... she was....  and I happened to be swinging my Galatine Prime around when this happen an I accidentally split her skull in half...

Atleast I revived her... its the least I could do...

19 minutes ago, CoreXCZ said:

So my word of advice: Learn to play around radiation proc. It's certainly not difficult, all it takes is a little know-how.

Someone should make a Guide....

7 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Someone should make a Guide....

Not even worth of that much work. Are you really want to tell me you haven't noticed how radiation proc behaves in certain situations?

EDIT: Why I am surprised, it's not even on wiki, lol.

Edited by CoreXCZ
  • Like 1

I didn't read the description on todays Sortie. I just saw a defense and 2 other easy sorties after. Jumped in on the defense all pumped up and killed the whole team. Man i felt so stupid but i've learned my lesson to read the description before jumping into a Sortie 😄

Edited by SkalleBonk

1 hour ago, CoreXCZ said:

Not even worth of that much work. Are you really want to tell me you haven't noticed how radiation proc behaves in certain situations?

LoL.... the only measures I've taken were to protect myself from Rad Procs.... I have no experience with team mates who get themselves irradiated and how to deal with them....

In Mobile Defense I can use limbo and that works fine for honest team mates.... but intentional griefers can still make life miserable for me....

I will say that if I am using a Nuke Frame but with Immunity to Rad procs.... I can often just kill careless team mates by accident before they cause problems for me.... that oughta teach'em to becareful...