Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

radiation proc...

novalery

For all those times I have had to revive the operative who refuses to take cover, I take great joy in getting proc’ed by radiation and shooting him dead myself.

Im so sick of this guy that I refuse to revive him, haven’t made an attempt to revive him using X in over three months now and I’ve gotten to the stage that I will type in squad chat “If the operative goes down you can revive him quicker if you spam V on top of him”

Wait. People still do Public Sorties?

Ahahahahahahahahaahaa *inhales* Waaahahahahahaaaaahahaaahaaaahahahaaa *coughinhalecoughinhale* Ahhhhaaaaaaahahaahahahahahahaha. *deep inhale*

The people taking nukes into the Sorties aren't the only morons. There's also the idiots expecting Public squads to be worth a damn. If there's the possibility of a squadmate failing the mission (Spy, Radiation, Etc), go Solo. If you can't go Solo, grab Friends and/or Clannies. No Friends or Clan? Stop being a Richard make some.

tenor.gif

Oh BTW Guys.... it turns out the Operative cwn and will wonder into a Radiation Cloud and this getting rad procced....

And when this happens he is also considered a hostile target.... meaning he can't be healed... even with Vazarin...soooo yeah.... theres that....

But other wise I was grouped with a team of responsible players and the Sortie went smoovely....

Actually i did the very last Mission Solo because I wanted to try the new Shortcuts I just learned about.... but I got lost.... so now I have to watch that video again...

• 3 years later...

I despise the fact that radiation makes you able to damage defence targets, especially when you have someone with Gara casting splinter storm on the target to give it some extra survivability, then they receive a random rad proc and all that stored damage instantly fails the mission.

And yes i enjoy playing Gara, so it frustrates me a ton when the ally defense buffing part of her synergy becomes contradictory and a terrible asset.