The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What frame(s) should I try?

RadWords

Question

Newer player (~80 days, 360 hours playtime).  I've been really enjoying the Wukong rework, Nekros, and now Nezha (tanky frames that have ways to heal themselves if I accidentally take a big hit).  I'm trying to find a frame that works better in Interception/Defense/Excavation missions while still giving me that freedom to jump in and go crazy.  I tried the Gara build (2>4>1 rotation build) and am not a fan of it.  I'm crafting Nidus right now and hoping that he will be the answer I'm looking for.

Any other suggestions or ideas?

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, RadWords said:

Newer player (~80 days, 360 hours playtime).  I've been really enjoying the Wukong rework, Nekros, and now Nezha (tanky frames that have ways to heal themselves if I accidentally take a big hit).  I'm trying to find a frame that works better in Interception/Defense/Excavation missions while still giving me that freedom to jump in and go crazy.  I tried the Gara build (2>4>1 rotation build) and am not a fan of it.  I'm crafting Nidus right now and hoping that he will be the answer I'm looking for.

Any other suggestions or ideas?

Inaros, Nidus, Mesa tank/dps hybrid, Rhino, and Hydroid would be a better one for defence and interception; throw down tentacles let mobs run into it and get tossed around.

Edited by AlisterS

Nova with Molecula Fission, Oberon and Chroma are pretty tanky and have alot of usefull CC.

If you rely on self healing there are plenty mechnics in the game. Medi-Ray is a mod for your sentinel and Life Strike is a melee mod or Protective Dash from Vazarin. Later you can get Magus Repair/Elevate for reputation at Cetus and Fortuna.

Those heals with Vitalyity, Quickthinking are a good start for squishy frames.