Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wish the third orb is submersible archwing battle

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Derrion said:

You may as well have just said “I wish to inflict pain and suffering on all other warframe players”. 

We’re not big fans of sharkwing here.

Indeed, the only reason I genuinely enjoy Sharkwing (yes, I am a freak for Archwing) is because of how rarely it spawns. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but I know deep down it's badly flawed and not very gratifying to play -- DE has no reason to integrate it into regular content until it's been completely rebuilt

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nslay said:

Yeah man, especially if they make the water more viscous... like molasses or tar! And the Orb will be able to swiftly move through it.

It would be fine because all arch wings will have blink 😛

• Like 1

*looks into crystal ball*

After the first two Orbs. Nef shows up in his capital ship and shields the last Orb mother. DE uses the new cross mission mechanic to force railjack players to attack nefs ship to take out the shield generators for special parts A and frame B. Orb team continues fight for new parts B and frame A.

Basically a raid where two teams must be queued but never see each other. And you have to do both sides to eventually get everything you need.

Edited by Firetempest
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

After the first two Orbs. Nef shows up in his capital ship and shields the last Orb mother. DE uses the new cross mission mechanic to force railjack players to attack nefs ship to take out the shield generators for special parts A and frame B. Orb team continues fight for new parts B and frame A.

Basically a raid where two teams must be queued but never see each other. And you have to do both sides to eventually get everything you need.

Ey yo, can we get some torches and pitchforks on this man here?

• Like 2

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Firetempest:

After the first two Orbs. Nef shows up in his capital ship and shields the last Orb mother. DE uses the new cross mission mechanic to force railjack players to attack nefs ship to take out the shield generators for special parts A and frame B. Orb team continues fight for new parts B and frame A part.

Basically a raid where two teams must be cued but never see each other. And you have to do both sides to eventually get everything you need.

isn't that some sort of railjack intro? (from vallis to spaceship because of orbital strikes?)

4 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

What if Railjack is also a submarine? :O

We fly Railjack into the lake and then attack the Orb. This will require players to defeat Profit Taker and use cross link feature to call down a spaceship submarine to kill the third Orb.

Just now, Sunny_Moon said:

isn't that some sort of railjack intro? (from vallis to spaceship because of orbital strikes?)

Yeah, and Steve said we will eventually play a similar scenario. But it wont be anything like the tennocon demo. That was mostly scripted to get the hype and show what its about.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

I mean are we even getting a third orb fight? kinda feels like they're done with that section of the game.

Well would be rather anticlimactic of them to have the third orb in the game all this time (since fortuna launch) and do nothing with it

Just now, Oreades said:

Well would be rather anticlimactic of them to have the third orb in the game all this time (since fortuna launch) and do nothing with it

I feel like if they had plans for it they would have said something at tennocon

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

Would be fun if we can explore the coolant with our archwing to find new caves and battle the third orb mother that way, wouldn't it?

As a person who doesn't mind sharkwing I only have one question that is in no way intended to offend or insult.

ARE YOU NUTS!?

1st you got everyone attention which they are going do this

Spoiler

I+sense+heresy+is+a+foot+_ed3e9e7c447eb0

for obvious reason bad history about underwater fight with the archwing due of thanks this guy

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160124125406Jordan Golem

the fact they hate him compassionately because well...as again bad history for due of "running away", "too huge", "thruster repeating shooting at", and with it horrible farming day.  We do not like to talk about it at all trust me the list goes on...If you ever dare to settled that again and suggesting it to the dev they probably will do it because they think it be best time another space/underwater boss battle again which everyone is going be trigger I mean furious trigger like this face

Spoiler

78F3CB59C6B34E74099A470D0CB6D254B883EB5C

which I'll give a clap because you actives the devil's button and everyone out there wanted to kill you many reason and your going be stuck at home because some your friends discover your chat with DE making space boss battle/ underwater boss battle has really cause madness not only for the communities but few states that your friends blab about you for they'll will remember your face for years to come.  Better not give that type suggestion again and have to view the windows from inside and out for that point.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

7 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

for obvious reason bad history about underwater fight with the archwing due of thanks this guy

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160124125406Jordan Golem

the fact they hate him compassionately because well...as again bad history for due of "running away", "too huge", "thruster repeating shooting at", and with it horrible farming day.  We do not like to talk about it at all trust me the list goes on...If you ever dare to settled that again and suggesting it to the dev they probably will do it because they think it be best time another space/underwater boss battle again which everyone is going be trigger I mean furious trigger like this face

Thing is Jordas Golem isn't even bad, most people just jump strait into that fight without leveling any of their Archwing gear and then wonder why it's taking 20 minutes. 

I don't think (if memory serves) that I even dumped any Forma into my gear back when I was farming Atlus and I ended up soloing Jordas no problem because I followed the two tenants of Archwing

1. The starter gear is trash, mastery fodder that ASAP and replace it with ANYTHING else
  2. Mod your gear, tho that goes for pretty much the whole game

The Jordas Golem was for the most part gear agnostic so it doesn't really matter what AW you take as long as you've at least thrown a potato and the basics into it.