Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possibly not wanted game mode but I would love it.

I8UrCake

I personally would want a version of Defense missions where you would protect an object or operator that resides in a fairly defensible position. where enemies come at you from one direction and you would essentially be mowing them down as they come to you. It would be a nice change of pace compared to normal defense with an annoying defense position or an operator that just goes in the wrong directions all the time.I think this type of defense or variation of it would be a nice

Lets Chill GIF by bubly type of mission.

4 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

so if they come from one direction what stops you from bombing the door the come from and having an easy win?

It's not like that.

You can try and do something similar to this in the Void tileset, where there are a couple "choke points" that can be locked down by a Zenistar and a Zarr, still, this requires effort, it's not just a sit tight with your Zenistar without a care in the world kind of thing.

If this did exist, on lower levels, yes it would be insanely easy and could be obliterated by a Zenistar.

But if the level is balanced with the tile, it would be fine.

So... Make it even more mind numbing and boring than it already is?...

Well, sure. But since we are going full overpower and cheese make each wave spawn all enemies at once so that I can just blast them at spawn and move onto the next round.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

So that one part of the ''The Glast Gambit'' quest (One with lots of index missions) where you help Myconians seal some doors so that Infested can't get in, but slightly diffrent?

Eh, if it quickly ramps up to endgame levels, then I suppose It could work out.

It's more of an idea for when DE doesn't have much else to do...which I doubt will be ever...but still.