Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People still defend Nightwave.

Kconvey

This weeks missions are beyond Horrid.

Sabatoge cases are back.. seriously.. no and I mean NO ONE likes spending and hour looking for these stupid cases. 

30 minute survival, its not hard, its BORING and tedious because most players wont challenge themselves and will just do the easiest, I know thats what I will do.

And the rest dont get any better, every single one is boring and tedious this week. Its just stupid busy work. How do people still defend this?

• Like 4

Spoiler

People still complain about Nightwave.

Imagine how entitled a community must be to bash the first edition of an OPTIONAL feature despite the developer's best efforts to fix it, having them install it again with all of the issues fixed, and then having the community still bash it

• Like 11

1 minute ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Sabotage caches aren't that hard too find,  unless your deaf and color blind.

NO one likes this mission, like ever, no one even likes finding these crates. Its HORRIBLE!

2 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

People still complain about Nightwave.

Imagine how entitled a community must be to bash the first edition of an OPTIONAL feature despite the developer's best efforts to fix it, having them install it again with all of the issues fixed, and then having the community still bash it

Alerts were fine... 

The fix is worse than the initial problem!

Someone polled, 55% prefered nightwave, 45% prefered alerts, yeah you can say hey we win, but having nearly half the players not liking it , is not a very good win.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HugintheCrow said:

Overstatement, but I get where you are coming from.

yeah, just speaking in general

1 minute ago, Kconvey said:

NO one likes this mission, like ever, no one even likes finding these crates. Its HORRIBLE!

Speak for yourself. I find it a nice challenge going through the Orokin Void tileset trying to use audio cues to seek out the gigantic lockers. It's like a Hide-and-Seek game with rewards. I love missions with secondary objectives

• Like 17

Just now, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

yeah, just speaking in general

Speak for yourself. I find it a nice challenge going through the Orokin Void tileset trying to use audio cues to seek out the gigantic lockers. It's like a Hide-and-Seek game with rewards. I love missions with secondary objectives

Some people like ghost chile's, many people dont, forcing everyone to eat ghost chile's is not a great tactic for player retention.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kconvey said:

Your opinion isn't everyone elses opinion and i like finding caches since i love exploring tile sets and some sabs have good rewards in them people will pay for bullet dance and cyclone kraken. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Kconvey said:

so once again someone on the forums claims speaks for everyone and in reality they don't  

i like sabotage missions and finding the caches so now your claim is invalid try again 

• Like 6

i remember seeing a post week ago.. someone said

"i dont do nightwave cause it feels like a job" also the rewards are crap.. why does lvl 14, 15 etc give noggles and posters..WTH....useless gimmicks should be lvl 1,2 rewards

Edited by GABRIEL0296

... Gonna put it out there.

LOVE SABOTAGE MISSIONS. ( not all the time obviously)
Set up a fast mobile get some loot radar going and speed run those babies, hell its an obstacle course combined with crack.

(Take an Equinox for all the pot smashing goodness to clear out possibilities)

• Like 1