Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People still defend Nightwave.

Kconvey

52 minutes ago, Brey223 said:

The argument isn’t weak, they literally said this was why they made the nightwave! Also they are listening to feedback and making adjustments to the nightwave. Conservations are just like fishing and mining for the recourses you need for weapons. This is capturing animals for rep which you need for buying ANYTHING from those factions. The alerts made you miss out on a lot of items and recourses. The nitain gain was weak and the system was overly taxing to the community. With the nightwave we get quintuple the amount of nitain and can acquire anything that the old alert system gave us when WE want to get them. Some challenges are tedious IE “kill 3 silver grove specters” however getting conservations isn’t bad. Sabotage caches aren’t bad, 30 minute survival? I always need kuva so hell yeah. Just imagine if umbral forma was on the alert that would only show up once a month at a random time. You could go a full year without seeing an umbral forma. So yeah; night wave is a solid upgrade. 

No..we dont need animals to build weapons! Just fish and minering....

11 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

No..we dont need animals to build weapons! Just fish and minering....

You need animals for REP Which you need REP. to buy the blueprints. 

If I'm not being clear rep is shorthand for reputation. Your reputation with fortuna is needed in order to acquire said blueprints in order to them be able to build them. 

Edited by Brey223

36 minutes ago, Brey223 said:

You need animals for REP Which you need REP. to buy the blueprints. 

If I'm not being clear rep is shorthand for reputation. Your reputation with fortuna is needed in order to acquire said blueprints in order to them be able to build them. 

lol..are you serious man? Nobody needs animals...just fish and minering to get reputation. I know animals gives reputations but its so broken, slow...nobody care about animals in fortuna.

Just now, Luciole77 said:

lol..are you serious man? Nobody needs animals...just fish and minering to get reputation. I know animals gives reputations but its so broken, slow...nobody care about animals in fortuna.

So you’re going to sacrifice the recourses fish give you for rep? Naw I’ll go tranq a couple of kubrowdons for max rep turn in in like 5 minutes. 

1 minute ago, Brey223 said:

So you’re going to sacrifice the recourses fish give you for rep? Naw I’ll go tranq a couple of kubrowdons for max rep turn in in like 5 minutes. 

i like to fish a lot! hunting animals? not for me ! So slow!

18 hours ago, Kconvey said:

This weeks missions are beyond Horrid.

Sabatoge cases are back.. seriously.. no and I mean NO ONE likes spending and hour looking for these stupid cases. 

30 minute survival, its not hard, its BORING and tedious because most players wont challenge themselves and will just do the easiest, I know thats what I will do.

And the rest dont get any better, every single one is boring and tedious this week. Its just stupid busy work. How do people still defend this?

At this point, you're just complaining for the sake of complaining. Your logic is terrible, I knew you weren't going to reply to my post in your last thread because you literally didn't have a leg to stand on. You come on the forums, with a clickbait title, and it's just complaining about being lazy either about sabotage caches which take less than 10 minutes to find on some maps or the kavat codes you're incapable of scanning and just want handed to you. It's really disappointing seeing the forums used like this. 

I'm legitimately surprised this made it to 10 pages.

Edited by TheGuyver
  • Like 2