Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People still defend Nightwave.

Kconvey

Doesn't help that this week is also Capture 6 different species on Orb Valis.  And that 1 out of the 7 species is still bugged.  (Sawgaw's which disappear after you hit them, or fly away so fast there is no hope of catching up with them).  Took me 2 hours to do the damn thing as corpus would keep spawning at the most inappropriate time even after I cleared out the area.

Tedium is one thing.  Broken tedium is on another level.

1 minute ago, Kconvey said:

Its not that easy for everyone, saying its easy for you, means its easy for you, not easy for everyone. 

is a level 4-6 sabotage mission on earth hard? huh i must have been living under a rock like really the caches make noise and are bone white in a sea of dark green they stick out pretty 

• Like 2

Just now, seprent said:

is a level 4-6 sabotage mission on earth hard? huh i must have been living under a rock like really the caches make noise and are bone white in a sea of dark green they stick out pretty 

The sabatoge isnt hard, finding the crates that occasionally spawn inside walls is hard.

1 minute ago, Kconvey said:

You enjoy doing that fine, but dont drag me into doing it.

You cant say you disliked alerts and it needed to be changed to nightwave, then demand I like doing nightwave chores.

You call playing the game a chore.  OK.

Please enlighten us as to how waiting on a random reward at a random time of day is better than the equivalent of the token system we have now.  Please explain how RNG was so much better for us than actually giving us choices in what we wanted as opposed the odd 3000 credits here, or the random 300 oxium there. 

• Like 1

Just now, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

You call playing the game a chore.  OK.

Please enlighten us as to how waiting on a random reward at a random time of day is better than the equivalent of the token system we have now.  Please explain how RNG was so much better for us than actually giving us choices in what we wanted as opposed the odd 3000 credits here, or the random 300 oxium there. 

Like the rng of where the caches spawn, or the hunts spotting you for no reason. 

Im sure this is SOOOOOO much better.

Just now, Kconvey said:

The sabatoge isnt hard, finding the crates that occasionally spawn inside walls is hard.

then that is a bug and must be reported a very rare bug might i add atleast for me ive encountered it once on a corpus map earth is very easy to find them since there always in the open 

1 minute ago, seprent said:

then that is a bug and must be reported a very rare bug might i add atleast for me ive encountered it once on a corpus map earth is very easy to find them since there always in the open 

But it does happen.. 

Just now, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Your strawman is white belt.

You base your entire argument off one particular mission in which you have the option to avoid it?

There are alot of bad missions... just sabatoge is one of the worst. The perfect hunts arent very good, and as the person above said, one of the animals required is bugged.

1 hour ago, Kconvey said:

NO one likes this mission, like ever, no one even likes finding these crates. Its HORRIBLE!

No one? No one you said? Well I like doing this mission and I like finding these crates so remove that "no one" from your statement

Just now, Kconvey said:

But it does happen.. 

and you report it and move on we have had enough challenges removed because people complained their too hard to dull just do earth since again the caches are more in the open then in a compact space for the slim chance of getting in the wall 

3 minutes ago, Kconvey said:

There are alot of bad missions... just sabatoge is one of the worst. The perfect hunts arent very good, and as the person above said, one of the animals required is bugged.

Sharkwing spy anyone?

Edited by RamonLeeYJ

Just now, Kconvey said:

And yet you blame nightwave as a whole, insinuating that some how alerts are better, or am I mistaken?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SPplayer76 said:

While I don't love nightwave by any means, I think this week's missions are fairly inoffensive. The only ones that annoy me a little are the corrupted vaults and the hunting, but they are still pretty straight forward.

got limbo? you can wear all the keys and do a capture thats more painless way of doing it 

2 hours ago, Kconvey said:

NO one likes this mission, like ever, no one even likes finding these crates. Its HORRIBLE!

they are so easy to find, in the void, their places are predictable and so limited. it won't take you even 15 min the full mission

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

2 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

People still complain about Nightwave.

Imagine how entitled a community must be to bash the first edition of an OPTIONAL feature despite the developer's best efforts to fix it, having them install it again with all of the issues fixed, and then having the community still bash it

Because it still sucks as a concept.

2 hours ago, Kconvey said:

Some people like ghost chile's, many people dont, forcing everyone to eat ghost chile's is not a great tactic for player retention.

You’re not forced to do Nightwave, you do realize that right? Don’t like Nightwave? Then don’t it the then, easy as can be.