Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People still defend Nightwave.

Kconvey

2 hours ago, Kconvey said:

NO one likes this mission, like ever, no one even likes finding these crates. Its HORRIBLE!

just slap on some mods that shows where stuff is and run like a mercury sabotage, youll be done within 10min if you are efficent (maybe even faster), i rather take this than deal with the obnoxious profit taker fight

lets say i  have 8k hours in the game,,lately bought 2 frame woot for DE,locked me out arbitration and some Dojo,,and I see ropalolyst in task and always have to revisite bs like eidolon 

or fortuna they can shove it up and im polite

4 hours ago, Kconvey said:

This weeks missions are beyond Horrid..

Yup then again so was the 6 months to complete trainboi, the worst frame in that game due to RNG.

Sabatoge cases are back.. seriously.. no and I mean NO ONE likes spending and hour looking for these stupid cases. 

An hour? A friend and I ripped through it in less than half that time.

30 minute survival, its not hard, its BORING and tedious because most players wont challenge themselves and will just do the easiest, I know thats what I will do.

Go to recruit chat and look for a group. This goes for everything from relic runs to eidolon tricaps. 

And the rest dont get any better, every single one is boring and tedious this week. Its just stupid busy work. How do people still defend this?

Because it's still better than RNG and a Max of 4 nitain drops every 24 hours. When I started I had 3 hours I could play if I was lucky. I maybe got 3 that dropped a week. In 6 months only 3 Vauban neuroptics dropped, and all were when I most definitely couldn't play.

I'm not defending Nightwave unduly, I find it annoying, especially Nora. I'm saying compared to the previous system, it's much better, especially for endgame players that mostly want potatoes and unique junk.

NO one likes this mission, like ever, no one even likes finding these crates. Its HORRIBLE!

Thankyou again for speaking for everyone. I will exclude my self from your everyone, not just on principle, but on fact. Besides that, why are you still here? I thought you said you were going to take another long sabbatical. It might be doing yourself a favour instead of us having to read your whinging on the forums.

2 hours ago, Kconvey said:

The sabatoge isnt hard, finding the crates that occasionally spawn inside walls is hard.

No crates spawn in walls. You just need to use your loaf and find the entrance into the cavern it is hidden in. It is there to be found.

• Like 1

Hmm. What day is it? I almost can't remember... *Sees thread title* Ah, Monday. Must be Monday.

Took a look at this week's Weeklies and Elites, and found them so quick and easy I decided to pair four of them together into two double Special Sessions, just because I didn't think they were substantial enough as my daily pacebreakers. 30 minute Survival? Eh. One of the four free Special Sessions I will have this week. Either Mot or Arbitration.

And an hour to find 3 caches in a Sabotage mission? Really? LOL. I don't usually say this, because this is not a "git gud" game, but in this very specific case... ...git gud.

For the record, I'm not a "Nightwave defender" - I don't actually really care about Nightwave or what replaces Alerts. Do I enjoy Nightwave? Not particularly. But ya know what I do enjoy very much? The well-deserved death of the RNG snooze-and-lose trash that was Alerts.

Ooh I hope it died screaming. And that someone recorded it.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 2

This weeks missions are beyond Horrid.

Sabatoge cases are back.. seriously.. no and I mean NO ONE likes spending and hour looking for these stupid cases. 

30 minute survival, its not hard, its BORING and tedious because most players wont challenge themselves and will just do the easiest, I know thats what I will do.

And the rest dont get any better, every single one is boring and tedious this week. Its just stupid busy work. How do people still defend this?

welcome to warframe........

18 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

No crates spawn in walls. You just need to use your loaf and find the entrance into the cavern it is hidden in. It is there to be found.

Its a known bug they sometimes spawn in walls, Im not the only player to report this.

The "It's a chore arguement" is really getting old, isn't playing this game one big chore with the mission clearing, mod gathering, formas, builds, crafting, resource gathering, floof addiction, rep grind, codex scanning, noggle hoarding, trading, clan building, relic farming. Heck all video game are chores so one little optional challenge ain't going to kill you especially when these challenges you can knock out in simple 3 hour play session and have a entire week to do them. 

i do. that said i am not the biggest fan of nightwave mostly because it is just less to do. i have already done most of it for this week. i wish that instead of just removing alerts they would have kept them in parallel with a different rewards tabel. nightwave for specialty stuff like cosmetics, mods, nitain and alerts for resources, credits. maybe even have a customization feature you tell the game what mission types and levels you like and the game gives you more of those.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

And yet you blame nightwave as a whole, insinuating that some how alerts are better, or am I mistaken?  

Alerts are better, in many ways. I used to just not like it, now I very very strongly dislike nightwave. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

The "It's a chore arguement" is really getting old, isn't playing this game one big chore with the mission clearing, mod gathering, formas, builds, crafting, resource gathering, floof addiction, rep grind, codex scanning, noggle hoarding, trading, clan building, relic farming. Heck all video game are chores so one little optional challenge ain't going to kill you especially when these challenges you can knock out in simple 3 hour play session and have a entire week to do them. 

you really think you can finish all of these in less than 3 hours...... unless you are the god of the god of gaming, that isnt going to happen.

Just now, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

You don't happen to work for EA now? Cause alerts are time gated loot boxes and only somone like an EA employee would ever defend something that scummy.

Bzzt.. wrong... 

You dont pay for access to alerts, you just play.. 

Just now, Kconvey said:

you really think you can finish all of these in less than 3 hours...... unless you are the god of the god of gaming, that isnt going to happen.

Yep, they can be done in 2 and that is lallygagging.

Edited by CuChulainnWD

3 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Yep, they can be done in 2.

I bow to your gaming godliness.. 

I guess I am just not godly in gaming enough to be worthy to play this game.

But in my non gaming godliness math, considering one mission is a 30 minute surivival and finding people who wont bail on you will take a few, you are looking at 45 of 2 hours right there...then even if you finish the sabotages in 15 minutes a piece another 45, and 30 minutes to do 6 perfect kills

Your ability to bend the fabric of space and time is beyond godly.

Edited by Kconvey

1 minute ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

I dont like nightwave too, and simple just dont do it. Good thing the rewards are mostly cosmetics and things I already have or not interested in.
Its not like were forced to do it, dont fall for the "fear of missing out" most games push to people.

Umbra formas are kinda needed along with a few other rewards and the devs know this, so they can make this stuff suck and unpleasant as much as they want and we will still do it

But making players hate the game because of a bad system seems counter intuitive. 

2 minutes ago, Kconvey said:

Bzzt.. wrong... 

You dont pay for access to alerts, you just play.. 

But if alerts came back i have very large feeling that you would underhandly try to get them to be payed access. Alerts were garabage lootboxes. And yet here you are trying to get that lootbox back into the game, a gameplay system that goverments are taking action against.

Just now, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

But if alerts came back i have very large feeling that you would underhandly try to get them to be payed access. Alerts were garabage lootboxes. And yet here you are trying to get that lootbox back into the game, a gameplay system that goverments are taking action against.

How is it a lootbox? you never paid anything, you just beat the snot out of corpus,infested, etc.

I liked it because it was simple, do a mission, get a reward. 

not this stupid garbage of finding all the crates that spawned in walls, or perfect hunting bugged mobs.