Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All mission drops lost

phazefox

put simply, all drops gained during a mission were lost entirely, but experience was still gotten as well as a credits reward. this can be seen clearly in my rewards screen which i'll be posting bellow 77A8B650DE90372E59479509A0605110E62F81EF

this is consistent with what's in my inventory, relogging into the game also didn't fix it (which sometimes happens).

As for the situation in which this bug happened, we were farming Vega Toroids inside the spaceport building, with no bounty selected, and the game started chugging about the same time we decided to leave. when i exited the building, entering the vallis area proper, the game's chugging increased raplidly and i got killed by nearby enemies as i used the archwing launcher. after reviving myself i couldn't use the archwing launcher, and then i couldn't leave operator mode which i entered to move faster using void dash. i reached the exit gate on operator mode and we finished the mission, however when the results screen popped up it was the one i'm showing here. and i confirmed all the drops gotten during the mission, most importantly the Vega Toroids, weren't in my inventory, however my squadmates did get their rewards, toroids included. It may be worht noting i was not host in the mission.

Personally the most important thing here would be losing the Vega Toroids we farmed, but i think the issue in general is important to report in case more people are experiencing this.

Edited by phazefox