Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime

1 minute ago, (XB1)Alpha or Elite said:

Did you not read the other part. Due to lack of community support. Why don't you understand you can make it happen if we work as a community. 

You're crazy, it's more like a community exclusivity agreement, you're saying you want people to pressure DE into releasing them, that will not happen.

MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS UP

Just now, (XB1)Alpha or Elite said:

Did you not read the other part. Due to lack of community support. Why don't you understand you can make it happen if we work as a community. 

Ok, fine. Let's say that the entire community, for some BS and unrealistic reason, banded together and demanded that DE rereleases Excalibur Prime.

DE releases Excalibur Prime, people agree, people disagree, everyone goes hysteric, DE gets sued for fraud or some other stuff like that...

Like you said, people are going to be arguing about this point because people like you can't come to accept the simple fact that community backlash or not, DE is standing their ground.

People will argue regardless. They always have, and they always will. Nothing will change that. Not even a bad looking Prime variant of a Warframe we ALREADY have a variant for that we had to steal from China in order to get.

2 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

The Wolf one could be replaced with something else, since it already dying out fast. Maybe "Warframe Raid when?"

Also, Nora race/age? Did I miss something?

Sorry, i updated the list when Nightwave was still fresh from the oven, didn't realize it would date so quickly ahaha

8 minutes ago, Dr_Wonderful said:

Warframe community is extremely toxic to this kind of stuff for no reason, saying bs like "No it violates the contract" or "Its illegal for them to do that". All BS, the truth is DE can do it, they chose not too due to the "promise" made. and lack of community support

"PROMISE"

Yeah I don't think you'll understand at all

5 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

The Wolf one could be replaced with something else, since it already dying out fast. Maybe "Warframe Raid when?"

Also, Nora race/age? Did I miss something?

And more like Alert better than NW rather than the other way around

3 minutes ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

"PROMISE"

Yeah I don't think you'll understand at all

Not just that, the pack is exclusive. Says so before founders purchased the pack. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

DE gets sued for fraud or some other stuff like that...

This is accurate. Founders were thier jump starter. DE almost went under. Without the founders they would have. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

5 minutes ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

You're crazy, it's more like a community exclusivity agreement, you're saying you want people to pressure DE into releasing them, that will not happen.

MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS UP

Lmao never did I say pressure, coming to an agreement and pressure are two different things. You learn that in school. 

Lmao never did I say pressure, coming to an agreement and pressure are two different things. You learn that in school. 

You know what you also learn at school? 

How to realize when stuff doesn't add up

Founders are the "foundation" of the game we have today

To betray them by granting their Founder-exclusive items to the public... that, my friend, 

doesn't

add

up.

And the fact that you're arguing this point with Ramon, WHO'S AN ACTUAL FOUNDER, it seems something in your mind ain't adding up either.

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

You know what you also learn at school? 

How to realize when stuff doesn't add up

Founders are the "foundation" of the game we have today

To betray them by granting their Founder-exclusive items to the public... that, my friend, 

doesn't

add

up.

And the fact that you're arguing this point with Ramon, WHO'S AN ACTUAL FOUNDER, it seems something in your mind ain't adding up either.

I don't see your founder thing. And pc is different from consoles. Everything happened on pc. DE also decided to release warframe on to consoles they could atleast add the pack. 

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Alpha or Elite said:

Two different systems pc has nothing to do with xbox. Pc can keep their pack exclusive and release it to consoles for the first time.

Doesn't work like that. PC founders that transferred to console didn't get to bring thier founders pack. It's not just exclusive to founders but also PC. Excalibur Prime is a myth on console. The only area he's visible is in derelict vaults.

Please understand, ITS NEVER COMING TO CONSOLE. 

Also this has been beat to death. Next time use the search engine. Every thread over the last 5 years ends the exact same way. LOCKED.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

I don't see your founder thing.

READ. I'm taking about the dude with the Vauban train profile picture thing. Ramon. @RamonLeeYJ <- This dude.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Alpha or Elite said:

And pc is different from consoles. Everything happened on pc.

Weren't you the guy who said that Warframe is one entity and not two separate ones? By that logic, there should only be one set of Founders, no? One set of people allowed access to Excalibur Prime? Or is stuff, like usual, not adding up?

27 minutes ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

Don't even try. Console platforms came after PC so it doesn't make any comprehensible sense to bring them over

That had nothing to do with packs. They aren't bringing anything over. They are releasing. Pc players keep there exclusive frames and never release again and us console players receive them for the first time. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Doesn't work like that. PC founders that transferred to console didn't get to bring thier founders pack. It's not just exclusive to founders but also PC. Excalibur Prime is a myth on console. The only area he's visible is in derelict vaults.

Exactly, why ask for Excal Prime, we've already got 'im

Image result for tainted mag warframe