Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Alpha or Elite said:

Yes I did buy him. My account got stolen and De could not trace it. So I did lose my investment. 

OK, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Assuming what you're saying is true, then that would mean that you were originally a PC player. It still doesn't justify why Excal Prime should be released to console. It just sounds to me like you're complaining to DE to give you Excal Prime because you don't have him on console. You could only become a founder and get him on PC. So if you did become a founder on PC, and all of a sudden switched to Xbox (correct me if I'm wrong) then that means that you should've known that founders wanting to switch over to console would not have their Excal Prime transfer over. So assuming that if your supposed account was not hacked, then would you have remained a PC player? Or would you still switched to console? I'm sure you have your reasons for being a console player, but if you really did treasure Excal Prime that much then you would remain a PC player and this thread would never have existed in the first place. With that, two conclusions I could come up with is either, you are lying, or that you did lose your account in which I'm sorry for you, but it still doesn't justify releasing him on console because something out of DE's control happened to you. From your posts, it just seems like you're using the community as an excuse so that you yourself can get your hands on Excal Prime.  

4 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Yeah, sure, it would be fair because on consoles Warframe is a dying game that is commonly unknown and has no content. The only way to save the game on consoles is releasing founder pack.

Not going to lie, you almost got me.  Only my sense of sarcasm saved me.  Well played.

1 hour ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

They could get sued. Sure, there might not have been a contract, but Foundership was a paid service. DE could be sued for fraud if they made founders pay for content, and then give it to console players for free. Your logic is flawed.

They did it chineese founders. Yes, DE could re-release it and there is nothing to stop them. 

1 hour ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

Don't even try. Console platforms came after PC so it doesn't make any comprehensible sense to bring them over

The founder program ended 1 month before console release. It ran for so long that forum members viewed it as nothing more then a cash grab.