Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Weeklies already completed 4th week in a row

(PSN)xxVINxx

Every week of this Nightwave season 2 has started me out with anywhere between 1/7 to 4/7 weekly missions already checked off. 

I have not received any points for these missions and even once they are “recovered” after completing all of my available weeklies they are still already checked off. 

I have already sent two support tickets in and both times they have said to report it on the forums 🤷‍♂️  

This happening to many others?

Have you found a workaround?

Ive even tried joining others who haven’t completed said missions but that didn’t work for me either. 

So lemme ask: If I’m missing out on an average of two weeklies per week is it still possible to reach level 30?

This is my first NW 😐

• 2 weeks later...

I'm suffering from the exact same thing, but this bug hasn't been fixed on PS4 yet. According to the wiki this was fixed in update 25.5, but on PS4 we're still running 25.4. Hopefully this will be released on PS4 soon, otherwise rank 30 will be impossible to get to.

And you're not alone: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1118696-nightwave-challenges-recovered-but-broke/?do=findComment&comment=10957209

Same here. The first week I came back, I got a few "recovered" missions to do, and completed those. Next week nothing, and every week after that I have had 3 "recovered" missions come up, already completed, that I cannot get any points from. Since I can't complete those, it won't give me any new options to do either. I submitted a support ticket, but they said they can't manually fix anything, because it would "completely destroy the game for you". What's going to destroy the game for me is not being able to play it and get rewards....