Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conservationist Nightwave Challenge Seems Bugged

I had an issue doing this when I capped my Standing limit and every capture after that (Like 3 or so) did not count towards the goal of the Nightwave Conservationist Mission.

It kinda prolongs in an unnecessary manner an already trivial task.

Hope it finds a quick solution.

Also having this issue. I got one perfect capture the first day and decided to do the rest later because conservation is the most annoying frustrating unfun crap in the game. I tried to get the rest last night and today but a dozen perfect captures later none have updated the challenge.

A friend got 3 the first day off pobbers by leaving and coming back in; he got one yesterday but none since then has counted.

It seems a common problem.

Having the same issue with several of the bounties.  (perfect capture and one of the daily aim glide kills)  Seems like they have bug to fix.    I did a bunch of perfect captures at was at 1.  Then when I was at 3, I counted 3 perfect captures and none of them counted.  The aim glide was the same sort of thing.  Kept making kills and the bounty showed zero progress, then at some point it just completed. 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Question:  Are you hunting different animals each time, or going after the same type?  Each animal has 3 variants, which all count, but if you get the same variant again, I don't think it will count.

Oh! I didn't know that. I haven't ranked up Solaris United standing yet, so I could only hunt pobbers. Nightwave said I had only 4/6 perfects catches after around 12 perfect catches on pobbers, so I guess I might've caught 4 variants? It was really frustrating because every perfect catch I got counted for the Warframe Steam achievement of getting 10 perfect catches, but maybe the nightwave criteria is different then. Thanks for making me aware!

Edited by Vesciroth

12 hours ago, Vesciroth said:

Oh! I didn't know that. I haven't ranked up Solaris United standing yet, so I could only hunt pobbers. Nightwave said I had only 4/6 perfects catches after around 12 perfect catches on pobbers, so I guess I might've caught 4 variants? It was really frustrating because every perfect catch I got counted for the Warframe Steam achievement of getting 10 perfect catches, but maybe the nightwave criteria is different then. Thanks for making me aware!

If you were only going after Pobbers, you shouldn't have been able to get 4/6, lol.  But, that seems the likely culprit in your case along with a bug that allowed you to double-count one of the variants.