Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ropalolyst Never Dies

RedNeckDaryl

Same issue here for me yesterday and today, in the final stage of the fight the Ropalolyst would go invincible (grey health bar) and not take damage. If we tried to use the moonshot laser on it, it'd insta-teleport away and nothing we did in our frames or Operators could hurt it. It'd show damage numbers if we hit it, but otherwise just fly around, scream, and regen its "health" in its grey health bar.

• Like 1

Tried the Ropalolyst fight again. New discoveries:

• In a two person squad, we were able to kill the Ropalolyst with no issues.
  • In a four person squad, Ropalolyst turned invincible at the final stage (again) and kept teleporting away from the moon shot.
    • New observation - the Ropalolyst acted as if one of its synovia regenerated (appeared as destroyed visually), and the empty space where the synovia was would take damage too. We couldn't destroy the "regenerated synovia" so we all had to abort the mission.
  • Like 2

Solo run. Boss positioning was very weird, it was periodically falling and clipping.

• On "ride the bull" stage, Ropalolyst was first clipping through generator platform and then flying far beyond the range of bullet jump. Had to use Operator jump to get to it.
  • At the first Synova stage, Ropalolyst clipped through the central platform and then was stuck on the edge. Had to fire the laser 3 times to trigger "fly away" behavior and only then it to moved to center.
  • At the second Synova stage, boss clipped again and then parked on the laser console and constantly was grabbing me then I tried to get to console. Had to break Synova from afar and dash very fast to console before in recovered.

In two player run everything seemed fine for the host, although another player could not "ride the bull".

On 2019-07-29 at 1:47 PM, POIKILO said:

Same issue here for me yesterday and today, in the final stage of the fight the Ropalolyst would go invincible (grey health bar) and not take damage. If we tried to use the moonshot laser on it, it'd insta-teleport away and nothing we did in our frames or Operators could hurt it. It'd show damage numbers if we hit it, but otherwise just fly around, scream, and regen its "health" in its grey health bar.

same happened when i tried the nightmare version of the fight today. had to abort at last

• 2 years later...