Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozartblows

Good beginner warframes!!!!(please don't say valkyr)(also good beginner weapons)

Question

Soo i was playing on ps4 and i want to get good beginner weapons and frames can anyone tell me what i should get

I don't consider valkyr a good frame anyways, let alone a good beginner frame.

Rhino is the best low MR frame. When you don't have good mods yet, he let's you tank things anyways.

Excalibur is a good starter frame because his exalted blade allows you to deal decent damage while your guns are playing catch-up.

Loki is the most easily obtained stealth (spy/rescue) frame.

Volt is the first frame you should (in my opinion) use once you have decent mods. He's one of the easiest frames to mod and packs a punch. A lot of bang for your buck. 

One vote for nezha too if you wanna survive a little more.
Mesa Prime is great for beginners too - you can try to compete in the dps department alongside saryn (I say prime because she is a lot easier to get than the normal one).

Weapons - Ignis/amprex
some good polearm like the orthos prime or guandao
and the best beginner secondary is the atomos

On 2019-07-29 at 8:16 PM, HollyleafYT said:

Boltor is a great starter weapon, its very powerful and with the correct mods can blaze through lvl 20+ levels, but if you have a clan, ignis(wraith if your clan has it) is probably your best choice

As for secondary, seer is one of the best secondary for beginners, just kill vor a bunch of times and have someone help you grind 2 orokin cells

Lol, Seer literally took me a few weeks to farm due to bad RNG.

Rhino is VERY good in my opinion! I'd highly suggest getting him, as his Iron Skin ability helps you get through really tough situations. He may not be a huge offensive force early on when you can't afford all the fancy mods, but his survivability REALLY helps. As for weapons, I really enjoy the Hek, Boltor, and the Braton for early-on weaponry. However, I'd suggest just opening the marketplace, going to primary weapons, and grabbing whatever weapon blueprint you think looks snazzy 🙂

I consider the best warframe for beginners and not only for them is Excalibur. It's a warframe for all cases and for all the mission types.
Make a build for power and shields because his Exalted Blade is enough good for Survival/Exterminate/Assassination mission types. With upgraded power and with upgraded blade you can do what you want 🙂
Needed build you may find in the internet (YouTube)

excal, allround ok and makes swift work of junction spectres with 1 radial blind and 1-2 melee hits.

2 hours ago, klerebus said:

Mesa's from Eris, the last planet and the boss is only available after completing a questline as well.

Saryn's from Sedna, second-last planet

Any player that has reached that far into the game probably isn't a fresh beginner already

Oh fair enough. But I'm pretty sure we're not talking about instant beginners. That would be someone like rhino.

But for like MR8's or something probably those

Beginner frame: Rhino

Beginner gun: hek

Both are very strong and can carry you through the starchart 

Hi, Mozartbalows, one of the warframes that I always recommend is scalibur since it is a balanced warframe in terms of statistics.  His abilities are mainly of damage, therefore it is a warframe that is capable of doing ideal damage, for murders or extermination.  Now if you are looking for a tank warframe the most recommended is Rhino since thanks to its iron skin ability it is able to easily withstand the shots of the enemies, one of its most interesting statistics is its armor since it has a very good armor,  Apart from all this it is also a warframe that manages to make control thanks to the stomping ability.  If you are looking for a versatile warframe I also recommend frost since it is a warframe that serves any mission and highly recommended for Defense missions because thanks to its snow shield it blocks incoming shots, it is also a warframe that offers control, it is capable of  freeze enemies.

excalibur easy to play easy to mod dont need good weps.

only negative after some time it gets boring but you can farm other frame with it.

idk what choices you get when start warframe as i started i could choose between excal volt and mag

excal and volt are good although for volt you need good mods  , mag need good mods and its mostly for corpus.

1 hour ago, mozartblows said:

literally in the tittle "don't say valkyr" people just say it anyway but ok 

It's part of the great Valkyr conspiracy where we all spam Valkyr so the devs have to rework the frame due to the influx of people using it.

It has nothing to do with your title, i promise.

On 2019-08-05 at 5:05 AM, WoodedSkate89 said:

Saryn/Saryn Prime

Mesa/Mesa Prime

On 2019-07-29 at 1:21 PM, mozartblows said:

beginner weapons and frames

Beginner frame: Ash

Beginner gun: Boltor

go for it, trust me

Any frame, yes ANY frame you can get early in the game will introduce you to a variety of play styles and is strong enough to go pretty deep into the dark later parts of the star chart.

Nyx was my second frame, and she was great then, and great now.

Don't worry about what's Most Efficient. Try frames out and stick with the ones you enjoy playing. They can all do the whole star chart, except for maybe the Arenas on Sedna.

I would suggest Mirage. Her abilities are straight forward, easy to understand and with the right weapons and mods... Devastating. A lot of people underestimate her potential. She's definitely a glass cannon, if you have decent situational awareness you'll do fine. (Stay on the move always.) Equipped with AOE (area of effect) weapons is where Mirage truly excels. Zakti, Torid and Arca Plasmor to say nothing of the Lens will produce exceptional results. With Hall of Mirrors and a "light" driven Eclipse activated simultaneously.

Details

Frost is i feel is an excellent frame for beginners in my opinion, hes not hard to get and is very versatile especially if you are getting swamped or need to defend a point. He can also help your team mates as well and he can be a god send when it comes to those higher tier sortie defense missions. 

I still use him in nearly all missions but weaning my self to other frames untill i get frustrated. 

Nezha. Free from a dojo. Can do EVERYTHING in Warframe. If you say he can't do Spy missions. Get good. I really don't understand why poeple don't play him more.

For a beginner, I recommend Excalibur and then don't worry about the next one. Even when you have a second 'frame, keep Excalibur. Solar junctions are easy with his Radial Blind and Exalted Blade ability.

My second Warframe to build was Oberon. I could not get all the blueprints for Rhino but got all the ones for Oberon first, due to crazy RNG. The consensus of the internet seems to be that Rhino should be your second warframe but it's not true.

Changing from Excalibur to Oberon was strange, but it makes me appreciate a different way to play. The game is well-designed in that it seems like you can play anything you can get, given what you have available. 

This idea alone makes arguments about Warframes trivial for me.

So here's my advice. Build whatever warframe you can build now and enjoy it.

4 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

I'm confused? They are for beginners

Mesa's from Eris, the last planet and the boss is only available after completing a questline as well.

Saryn's from Sedna, second-last planet

Any player that has reached that far into the game probably isn't a fresh beginner already

if you want to piggy back on some people playing timed games, or def missions then

nova with overextended (neg pwr str) will make anyone playing a def mission with you very happy. If you use (nova) with positive pwr str then she'll help you cheese pretty much any interception (or any "run-out-the-clock") mission on the star chart as long as it's not a huge map like the ones on pluto (i think)  

1 hour ago, (PS4)jester_of_clubz said:

I didn't taxi anywhere fo Rhino. So...

Nice pic though.

Then you simply didn't build him as soon as most other players did....

Normally after players get the Rhino Blueprints they then realise they have no way of building him for a pretty long time.... hence some of them gett Taxied to the void to get Control modules and uranus for plastids... which I feel like DE should change....

You shouldn't be able to aquire the Blue Prints of anything you haven't unlocked resources locations to build it....

Not only will this allow people to build Rhino Sooner but it would stop people from accidentally selling important blueprints such as Chroma's Components and Gara's main Blueprint.... in b4 "Just Buy it From Semaris" ....