Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Is Firestorm A Referral Only Mod?

Annnoth

I'm awfully curious since I like the ignis after the buff and this looks like a great mod to have. Though I don't want to spend millions more credits transmuting for a chance to see if it's available through transmuting after spending 3 million credits and 2 days running nightmare to get whirlwind.

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

To clarify I got it from transmuting. My source of rare mods came from spamming nightmare for 2 days straight. The winning combo was a vigor, thunderbolt, and 2 lethal torrents. Obviously your results will vary but I'm just throwing that out there.

The mod is already in the drop tables. The only reason I transmuted it was to get it quicker.

It took me 900 hours to get my first retribution drop. Over the course of my transmuting I got 4. If you want to wait 3 months to get lucky enough to find the drop then fine by me, I'd rather use all the useless credits I have stored up to get it quicker.

I really hope this mod is obtainable in-game or else I might just make a bunch of spare accounts, play 150 total missions, just to get that mod. I know it's a lot of work but I really want that mod >.>

Assuming it's not against any rules of course which it most likely is.