Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vacuum Sucks!

Brimir

Skill does not have cooldown when I am host or soloing, I have experienced this issue as well. Don't know how easy this would be to fix, but as of right now Carrier will pretty much shut down unless you have a good connection with the host (or are the host).

EDIT: If there is a cooldown, with max rank Vacuum I hardly notice it during solo play. Regardless, Carrier is crippled by lag (Unlike other sentinels).

Edited by chimp77

Skill does not have cooldown when I am host or soloing, I have experienced this issue as well. Don't know how easy this would be to fix, but as of right now Carrier will pretty much shut down unless you have an good connection with the host (or are the host).

EDIT: If there is a cooldown, with max rank Vacuum I hardly notice it during solo play. Regardless, Carrier is crippled by lag (Unlike other sentinels).

You don't even have to lag. I've had games that ran perfectly smooth, yet my Carrier didn't want to suck stuff up. And no, the skill does NOT have a cooldown. Try it in Solo mode and see for yourself, people.

I'd rather they keep it to themselves. I don't want it in my Inbox either. Thank you for clearing that up.

Back on topic: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/920148818495080787/1D28F14430720A3E254D80B022EECAB3E3183868/'>here is a common example. I stared at that mod for a good 20 seconds without my Carrier sucking it in. I could probably have stood there 20 hours and it would still have ignored it.

Edited by Brimir

There is definitely something up with Carrier and some games I join.  Carrier goes from sucking everything up constantly to taking 10 minute smoke breaks or something.  One game, Carrier will suck up absolutely everything without any delay.  Other games he will suck up nothing or suck up stuff very sporadically.  I don't think this behavior is because of some kind of cooldown since the variances I'm noticing is just too all-over-the-place to support that idea.

The skill does in fact have a cooldown, it doesn't operate constantly, buffing the skill extends its range and reduces the cooldown

So the cooldown is 4 minutes..? Because that's the gap I had with it working in a defence mission. I timed it. It couldn't be relied upon at all which makes it frustrating as hell.