Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards Disappearing?

I have finished the War Within quest on the Nintendo Switch, and as I was doing it, I have noticed that I've gotten an Orvius Blade. Yet upon arriving at the Orbiter, I no longer had the Blade. Right after this, doing a Kuva Siphon mission, I've got 2 more Orvius blades yet one was gone upon finishing. After all this, I have done a mission on Sedna and got my first Barrel Diffusion mod, again, upon returning to the Orbiter, the mod was gone, which made me sad of course because i am a soft cry baby. Is this a bug or is something wrong with my own Warframe/Switch?

• 2 weeks later...

Are you absolutely sure the barrel diffusion mod is gone? It's for secondaries only, and adds multishot. I may be able to help if you check again and it is still gone. I however have never had this issue in my very extensive experience playing.

Edited by M1tchster

On 2019-08-10 at 6:12 AM, M1tchster said:

Are you absolutely sure the barrel diffusion mod is gone? It's for secondaries only, and adds multishot. I may be able to help if you check again and it is still gone. I however have never had this issue in my very extensive experience playing.

Yes it is gone, I've checked the mods and it's nowhere