Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Logging rewards "Boosters" suggestions

DarkBladeNemo

Just a quick suggestion regarding boosters you can get in the daily logging thingy. Instead of them starting immediately after you claim them how about dropping them in your inventory with a 24-hour time limit? I like logging in in the mornings to look at my Frost abs and then end up wasting a 5hour booster because I had to go to work. I honestly think this would be a very nice change to how it is currently being handled.

tl;dr: Make boosters go to inventory with a use expiration timer.

It would be great if the boosters worked like the plat discount; option to use them rightaway and an option to claim them and use within the next 48 hours. Currently boosters are the only login reward that feels completely useless for me because usually the time ticks away while I'm sleeping.

Have the same issue. Usually i finish up doing missions, go back to Orbiter and i get the Daily Reward which ocassionally is some booster, which wastes while i am going to bed and sleeping.. it's like they want us to keep playing and not have a good sleep :S timers on booster would be best solution, like people above mentioned.

NPC related sidequest added to codex, untradable mods and cosmetic bundles, equippment, weapons, color palettes, are good ideas.

some examples are that simaris gives you a submission which you can earn several blueprints added to the NAV with a colorful marker, and dutylist, this way you have something to do, completing the task can open up a new set of items and purchases avaliable at the NPC, so the designated NPC who gives the reward can have additional items and mods which pertain to the type of warframe or weapons that can be gained or planet, there can still be the coupons and ocasional resources but they are irrevalent, adding Zaw mods, and kubrow parts is kids friendly, showing off lunaro and pvp aughments, paddles and orbiter developments, 

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro

On 2019-07-29 at 1:38 PM, DarkBladeNemo said:

Just a quick suggestion regarding boosters you can get in the daily logging thingy. Instead of them starting immediately after you claim them how about dropping them in your inventory with a 24-hour time limit? I like logging in in the mornings to look at my Frost abs and then end up wasting a 5hour booster because I had to go to work. I honestly think this would be a very nice change to how it is currently being handled.

tl;dr: Make boosters go to inventory with a use expiration timer.

even if the item doesnt get what your asking for, there should still be other benefits to the coupons that apply to cetus and sidequest or replayability, honestly they wont do this because people will lose dignity and money but they could at least improve the login rewards and ships  nav or relays.

9 hours ago, Eqit said:

Have the same issue. Usually i finish up doing missions, go back to Orbiter and i get the Daily Reward which ocassionally is some booster, which wastes while i am going to bed and sleeping.. it's like they want us to keep playing and not have a good sleep :S timers on booster would be best solution, like people above mentioned.

the timer thing its not going to happen, i hate agree because its the only scheme that works for business and its free, so whats left to do is compensate or add new reward types regarding each planet and missiontype so you also get some relics added to the foundry or quest in the nav, things to do for the day instead of loosing or gaining a coupon which the players can't use.

The reason they start instantly is simply because you're getting what is usually a paid product for free. And also because when you scale up in Days accrued, you reach Boosters of more than 24 hours (I'm currently getting 30+).

You're getting that booster free, therefore it's non-optional to start it. It's a limitation and also a way to subtly-but-not-so-subtly convince a player to stay as long as they can in the game for that session.

Most importantly, like any free gift, you aren't obligated to use it all. You get a free gift, don't use it all, you've still gained that part you used and you lose nothing by not taking advantage of the rest.