Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frames and weapons you wish would get a nerf

5 hours ago, moostar95 said:

This game is a casual fest. 

So are TF2 and Smash, at their core.

Warframe being casual focused isn't really the problem, it's the idea that because it is the gameplay isn't important and that making the core focus - combat - irrelevant is fine. It isn't.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Same with ember, oh she's stupidly op in low lvl missions, but LITERALLY everything is stupidly op in low lvl missions.. I run lith and meso missions with equinox now and have the exact same effect.

I do have to agree on this one, partially because it also demonstrates my point. WoF was a low-level nuke that required 0 input to achieve what it needed to achieve. Instead of reworking the power so it wasn't that, they just nerfed it.

Surprise surprise, that didn't make Ember any more fun, it just made her worse.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I do have to agree on this one, partially because it also demonstrates my point. WoF was a low-level nuke that required 0 input to achieve what it needed to achieve. Instead of reworking the power so it wasn't that, they just nerfed it.

Surprise surprise, that didn't make Ember any more fun, it just made her worse.

Wrong on so many lvls. . How is she worse? Bc u can't hit 4 & stand there doing nothing for however long.? Or hit 4 & kill every enemy while still doing nothing.? Hmm funny how I can run 1hr survivals & use her abilities just fine. She's fun, effective & damn good at killin sh*t. Her 4 wasn't meant to be a magnet for lazy gamers.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Deliriums Realm said:

Wrong on so many lvls. . How is she worse? Bc u can't hit 4 & stand there doing nothing for however long.? Or hit 4 & kill every enemy while still doing nothing.? Hmm funny how I can run 1hr survivals & use her abilities just fine. She's fun, effective & damn good at killin sh*t. Her 4 wasn't meant to be a magnet for lazy gamers.

Did you actually read what I wrote? Specifically, that DE should have made the power more interactive, instead of a 'hit 4 and kill everything' power.

• Like 1

On 2019-07-30 at 1:06 PM, Drivrius said:

Buff frames like Mag or poor Ember who is best described as "a poor man's hobo" right now...

I don't get why people still think Mag needs a buff. She in a pretty good spot right now.

At most the only change really needed is Magnetic damage as a whole, though Mag is good even with it.

Edited by (PS4)thefallenloser
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Being truly immortal only allows you to outperform other frames 

HA! HA! HA!

You just contradicted yourself with this response. (Recap: "Wukong wasn't outperforming anyone in missions.")

Don't bother to reply, you lost your credibility with this discussion.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, (PS4)thefallenloser said:

I don't get why people still think Mag needs a buff. She in a pretty good spot right now.

At most the only change really needed is Magnetic damage as a whole, though Mag is good even with it.

Because she is labeled as "Support Frame" in her video trailer and everybody knows that support frames are bad.

BTW they should nerf ember and atlas because too many players abuse of their OP abilities to make overkilling damage during level 1 missions. the zhuge and ninkondi  are  too powerful(so powerful some idiot still try to sell their rivens at absurd prices) for this game and they should been removed.

Edited by bibmobello
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Sajochi said:

You mean to tell me that the most well known Wukong main on the forums doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to Wukong?

Well known???

That is debatable for anyone trying to claim that fame.

[ Just because one Player wants to use one warframe as their main, doesn't make them the all knowing.]

2 minutes ago, xV3NOMx said:

Well known???

That is debatable for anyone trying to claim that fame.

[ Just because one Player wants to use one warframe as their main, doesn't make them the all knowing.]

I don't have enough fingers to count how many people ping DeMonkey anytime there's an update or thread about Wukong. It doesn't make him all knowing, but he sure as hell knows a lot more than you about Wukong.

11 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

I don't have enough fingers to count how many people ping DeMonkey anytime there's an update or thread about Wukong. It doesn't make him all knowing, but he sure as hell knows a lot more than you about Wukong.

I think he surely knows Wukong has a long stick.

MagPrime knows that mag can crush your bone.

and blah blah blah...

Edited by bibmobello

7 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

I think he surely knows Wukong has a long stick.

MagPrime knows that mag can crush your bone.

and blah blah blah...

And this adds to anything, how exactly? If you're gonna quote me out of nowhere, at least provide something of substance. 

23 hours ago, xV3NOMx said:

You don't know what you are talking about.

Wukong has been nerfed many times before the rework and was the only true immortal warframe.

Well I know Wukong feels the best he's ever felt for me and I wouldn't trade what we have now for any of his past versions, so as far as I'm concerned he has only been vastly improved upon. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, ShimmerDoll said:

I dislike your thread. 

Care to elaborate on why? Do you disagree with notion of nerfing? Do you just believe in it isn't necessary for the state of Warframe? Does the notion simply cause you discomfort? Is it too complex a topic for you to understand and that brings you discomfort? Is it something more personal? Let's get to the root of this so we can have a intelligent discussion. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, moostar95 said:

Oh god, wisp is a pub frame at best. And Mr fodder for me. Great, you ran into new players. But that's all she'll be useful for me. I don't need her and other supports when the majority of the game is easily beatable without support frames in general. In a eraof energy pizzas, playing frames that has a working kit, operators in general, etc. I need more then a useless speed buff that has a game take place in non open worlds anyway. This game is a casual fest. 

Well you are free to have your opinion but you dont seem to have much knowledge to play Wisp. I sorties and endless survivals with her without issues. Sure in random low levels it doesnt matter but a well played wisp in sorties/arbies are gold worth. But kinda makes me wonder, if you think warframe is a casual fest, why do you still play? Not asking to be rude but my genuine curiosity 

26 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Why not buff everything else in a good way instead?

And what good way would that be that allows for balance? So far as I see it we're at a point where we function too high for any form of feasible balance without pulling back the scale of our powers, we've out scaled infinite scaling, that's the summation of our current state and that isn't something you can buff out. Making everyone a Saryn with a touch of Octavia won't balance the game, it would only augment the heights of the issues those designs present to the game, which is the loss of meaningful combat, the impossibility of adequate game balance and growing difficulty, the homogenization of kit design/role potential, and the utter destruction of complimentary team play. In that sense there isn't really a "good way" to buff everything else, only good ways to nerf/rebalance them. 

Just bringing everything up while the more positive sounding solution isn't actually a viable way to solve this games problems, not in terms of practicality or in terms of end results. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

And what good way would that be that allows for balance? So far as I see it we're at a point where we function too high for any form of feasible balance without pulling back the scale of our powers, we've out scaled infinite scaling, that's the summation of our current state and that isn't something you can buff out. Making everyone a Saryn with a touch of Octavia won't balance the game, it would only augment the heights of the issues those designs present to the game, which is the loss of meaningful combat, the impossibility of adequate game balance and growing difficulty, the homogenization of kit design/role potential, and the utter destruction of complimentary team play. In that sense there isn't really a "good way" to buff everything else, only good ways to nerf/rebalance them. 

Just bringing everything up while the more positive sounding solution isn't actually a viable way to solve this games problems, not in terms of practicality or in terms of end results. 

I am still baffled at people asking for balance on a PvE game.

2 hours ago, xV3NOMx said:

HA! HA! HA!

You just contradicted yourself with this response. (Recap: "Wukong wasn't outperforming anyone in missions.")

Don't bother to reply, you lost your credibility with this discussion.

The fact that you're so desperate to have a point that you need to quote half a sentence out of context is really quite pathetic.

How about you quote the entire sentence and try that argument again, ay cupcake?

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Birkenhoff said:

Because of multiplayer I guess.

Yes but the way people ask for balance here is only because they are obsessed with the "kill steal" stuff, I understand a lot of frames and weapons can screw others but that's still just stupid if you ask me, I would rather ask for small buffs and adjustments that would allow more players to share the glory, for example, it would be great for Harrow to have players within range of Thurible to contribute to his energy gains at least marginally, sometimes having a repeat frame like the aforementioned Saryn screws both, in those cases I was wondering what would happen if multiple Saryn shared the same infection pool and were able to contribute with their own Spore casting, some people also mentioned the things that need nerfing are actually the enemies and their scaling, if you ask me Profit-Taker should go back to not being the special snowflake that ignores armor reduction, we got Wolf and the Thumpers having armor as health so what's the point of excluding certain enemies from certain mechanics when DE can just cheat by adding more damage reduction and "non-health" to health pools just so they can pad fights that are already a mess?

People use nuke frames out of necessity more than personal choice, CC was killed long ago because some devs refuse to embrace player creativity and pragmatic solutions, if nukeframes are the problem that's because there is no room for creative workarounds.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Yes but the way people ask for balance here is only because they are obsessed with the "kill steal" stuff

Killing things = fun.

Getting lots of kills = having lots of fun.

Watching someone else kill lots of things = not having lots of fun.

I don't know about you, but I like having fun when I play video games.

25 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

People use nuke frames out of necessity

That's nonsense and you know it, people use Nuke frames because it's easy. The only place where there's an argument for nuking being a necessity is ESO, but given every obtainable reward can be gotten without a Nuke frame it's only a necessity if you're going for a high score, which is pretty irrelevant imo.

• Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb VanFanel1980mx:
Spoiler

Yes but the way people ask for balance here is only because they are obsessed with the "kill steal" stuff, I understand a lot of frames and weapons can screw others but that's still just stupid if you ask me, I would rather ask for small buffs and adjustments that would allow more players to share the glory, for example, it would be great for Harrow to have players within range of Thurible to contribute to his energy gains at least marginally, sometimes having a repeat frame like the aforementioned Saryn screws both, in those cases I was wondering what would happen if multiple Saryn shared the same infection pool and were able to contribute with their own Spore casting, some people also mentioned the things that need nerfing are actually the enemies and their scaling, if you ask me Profit-Taker should go back to not being the special snowflake that ignores armor reduction, we got Wolf and the Thumpers having armor as health so what's the point of excluding certain enemies from certain mechanics when DE can just cheat by adding more damage reduction and "non-health" to health pools just so they can pad fights that are already a mess?

I don't think there's any obsession about kill stealing and frames screwing other frames over. It's because of the uselessness of any other frame at most of the content. It becomes even more stupid when you see new frames beeing released and instantly outclassed by nuke frames. Don't mix up this issue with general balancing. Just take an Oberon into a regular defense mission. There'll be at least one or two Saryns or Mesas. Those frames are not simply stealing your kills, they do nothing less than making your entire presence completely useless.

Zitat

People use nuke frames out of necessity more than personal choice, CC was killed long ago because some devs refuse to embrace player creativity and pragmatic solutions, if nukeframes are the problem that's because there is no room for creative workarounds.

You were baffled at people asking for balance. I think you found the answer. :) It's availability not necessity.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, moostar95 said:

Wisp. Complex. Wow, never had I read such a troll response. I've been playing the hell out of gara and comparing her to wisp. Wisp imo is a joke. Gara's 2 with her augments makes her a far more better endgame support/dmg frame. Gara's 2 give you health and ACTUAL dmg reduction of 90%. ( no, it's not trin but it's a day and night difference. Your teammates health won't even drop when you build over 135% power strength.) Wisp's four is awful for anything above 30. Unlike gara's 4  that can protect , scale, and has synergy with her 2. (Also her 1 can count as a melee multiplier.)  

Trin is so rare. But I would love to see her in my games outside of eso. Her dmg reduction and energy is always wonderful for every frame to have.If you enjoy wisp, awesome. No one isn't stopping the hundreds from playing her. But I look at frames more then their @ss. 

Dude, I can tell you dont know anything about wisp. Wisp is a monster. "Her 4 isnt good past 30"? I can only lol. You must be running around without your buffs and without holding r2 to make it stronger. Also, dont focus it on the higher armored units. You kill all the trash enemies and let the projectiles do the rest.

Wisp is also one of the best melee frames in the game. You get the attack speed. She doesnt come out of invisibility during ground slam. On top of that, her 3 is a blind which causes enemies to release projectile bolts when damaged. I've seen them hit for ridiculous numbers. If you blind an entire room of enemies and start swinging, you with just obliterate them. 

Lastly, fire rate on certain weapons is so op. I love it. You're entitled to your opinion about wisp. If you dont like her, that's cool, but I think maybe you just didnt take your time with her

Edited by (PS4)tissot555
  • Like 1