Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Synergies

I have several hours in this game. MR 23. Not that any of that matters. Point is, I'm bored. I really don't feel like getting on today, but might since I heard there's 10k kuva for only 50 nora creds. Idk.

So, out of boredom, I thought, what kinds of warframe abilities synergize with each other? As in, what two or more separate warframe abilities go really well with each other?

I was thinking, what about Nehza's Halo and Mag's magnetize? What if that makes Nezha's ring infinitely rotate in the bubble, like a spirograph? It could make a cool spectacle of glowing rotations.

Or maybe using Ember's fireball and Frost's Freeze ability could create like a blast proc...or something. Any creative ideas?

9 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I believe he meant the true damage by the tentacles, not sure if it's affected by finisher damage bonus. 

Apparently I missed Hydroid having his damage types changed. I'm pretty sure his puddle and tentacles used to deal some finisher damage. Now it's impact, true and magnetic. Can't find patch notes mentioning it though so I'm confused.

Edited by BansheePrime

Nidus + Saryn

Saryn is pretty squishy and is very good at wiping the map. Nidus is very hard to kill but cannot nuke. Basically Nidus protects Saryn and helps spread her spores. While Saryn wipes the map clean. They both also need time to build up their damage, so they basically become stronger together.

Nidus:

• Can give Saryn more power strength with Parasitic Link.
  • Can easily pop her spores with Virulence.
  • Can bring enemies closer to spread the spores with Larva.
  • Can heal her with Ravenous.

Saryn:

• Kills everything

• Like 1

Harrow, who's all about headshots:

1 to fuel 2.

2 heals and ups the rate of fire.

cast harrow's 4 then 3 while 4 is accumulating damage to get 3 and 4 running at the same time. when that happens, use his 1 on a horde and get a bunch of headshots: it will give you lots of energy via 3 (quad energy multiplier for hs), while 4 will guarantee critshots, quite easily red ones. if someone's in a pinch, hit 1+2 instead of just 1 because you'll have a lot of frozen enemies who will be health/energy fodder via headshots.

casting harrow's 3 on its own isn't a really a great idea since it leaves you running around, swinging the censer, and quite vulnerable, unless you do it at the start of the run and kill a lot and fast to get more than you started with, in case you're playing vazarin instead of zenurik (which is a good idea for harrow setups)

you'd want maximum duration, range, some efficiency with harrow and certainly a high-lvl primed flow if you can get your hands on it. get something that is quick to get headshots, like an (ak)lex prime or a sniper (and if you have sharpshooter put that on too, stacks hilariously with 3). you'll be feeding your team health and energy at an insane rate.

oh, and dont' forget to get lasting covenant.

On 2019-07-29 at 8:50 PM, (XB1)Jakimw25 said:

I have several hours in this game. MR 23. Not that any of that matters. Point is, I'm bored. I really don't feel like getting on today, but might since I heard there's 10k kuva for only 50 nora creds. Idk.

So, out of boredom, I thought, what kinds of warframe abilities synergize with each other? As in, what two or more separate warframe abilities go really well with each other?

I was thinking, what about Nehza's Halo and Mag's magnetize? What if that makes Nezha's ring infinitely rotate in the bubble, like a spirograph? It could make a cool spectacle of glowing rotations.

Or maybe using Ember's fireball and Frost's Freeze ability could create like a blast proc...or something. Any creative ideas?

Exalted Blade + Magnetize = shiny blender 

Disco Ball of Death + Magnetize = hilarity 

• Like 1

On 2019-07-31 at 12:12 AM, BansheePrime said:

Creeping Terrify Nekros and Slowva is another good one. Slowed to almost a stop, stripped armor, fleeing and receiving increased damage.

Never thought a n y o n e used nekros for his terrify. I want him to get a rework for his soul punch ability anyway bc I see no use for it, but hey, this is a nice combo to test sometime. I look forward to trying it out.

On 2019-07-31 at 3:20 AM, MagPrime said:

Exalted Blade + Magnetize = shiny blender 

Disco Ball of Death + Magnetize = hilarity 

E+M Seen it before, don't know if it's actually versatile, but god is it fun to send a bunch of blades spinning in bubble-like targets.

DBD + M I really wish DE would rework mirage's 3 and 4 to be more useful in wf's end game content...most importantly, less energy hungry. And that cast speed omg. But, it is pretty to my disco ball spin sporadically in a bubble. Still, is it useful to try this? Maybe, maybe not.