Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amp punch-through no longer works on Eidolon?

Windflash

Question

So I have this Raplak/Pencha/Lohrin Amp that I built a few months ago -- it was dealing 3-4 instances of damage to the Teralyst with the secondary attack, and now it just deals one instance of damage. Is that a bug or feature, is Amp Meta going to be changed, is it just pencha? And what Amp do I even build now?

[panic intensifies]

7 answers to this question

First off that amp has no punch through at all as its a 113 an what most ppl use are the 223 or the 227 amps
when we say 1-4 its the cetus amp parts an say 5-7 its fortuna amp parts
an for the numbers
1## is the tier of prism
#2# is the tier of scafold
##3 is the tier of brace

all you have is what i reffer to as a ampicor as it fires like a opticor which is stronger than the MOTE amp but far from ideal amp you can make

223 is shwaak, shraksun, lorhin
227 is shwaak, shraksun, certus

223 is less crit but more status chance
227 is more crit an less status chance

status of void damage causes a bubble of bullet attractor

5 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

First off that amp has no punch through at all 

But it used to have. I fire at the bum or the neck and it popped 3-4 instances of damage, now it no longer does and that's precisely what concerns me. Why is that so? It also says on the wiki that pencha has splash AND 2.0m punch-through. I read the wiki extensively when I made the amp.

Edited by Windflash

Strange... Anyhow, guess that means no more viable pocket opticor for me. Kinda sad. There's also a comment on the wiki as of Dec 2018 advising to shoot up the Eidolon's bum for multiple hits, so I'm not the only one. Means it's just Pencha that got downgraded then? Good thing the overall meta stays at least... Though I really hate Shraksun -- gives me the LAGGG.

Pencha (Charged Beam) never had PT(not really, anyway - ala the main beam just hitting on contact). what it is supposed to have, is a main beam and then an explosion at the contact point. that is where the Multi-Hits are supposed to come from.

if it's not doing that, that is.... disappointing and i'm rather surprised that Scaffold would be nerfed in such a way since it's not an amazingly powerful Scaffold or anything, pretty middle of the ladder. or it's a Bug.

Edited by taiiat