Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Buils

aMsRaDau

Question

Hey there,

As Ash is my favourite Warframe i want to know which build i should take.

Could someone explain a good build to me please?

I currently own these weapons:

Primary: Dread, Boltor, Paris Prime, Braton Prime, Flux Rifle (coming soon just need another mastery rank)

Secondary: Lex, Despair, Kunai

Melee: Reaper Prime, Dual Ethers, Fang, Fang Prime, Hate, Ether Reaper, Orthos

Please tell me which weapons to take, which mods to add on them and maybe why i should use them.

Thanks forwarding.

5 answers to this question

Paris Prime if you want high single target damage, Braton Prime for general crowds and such. Despair is one of the best sidearms around, but I would suggest getting a Vasto or Duel Vasto, they're pretty awesome. For melee you should pick something fast for Ash, therefore I suggest the Fang Prime and Dual Ethers. Late game you need charge damage though, and so you should stick with Hate or Orthos. 

Hope this helps.

Paris Prime if you want high single target damage, Braton Prime for general crowds and such. Despair is one of the best sidearms around, but I would suggest getting a Vasto or Duel Vasto, they're pretty awesome. For melee you should pick something fast for Ash, therefore I suggest the Fang Prime and Dual Ethers. Late game you need charge damage though, and so you should stick with Hate or Orthos. 

Hope this helps.

Prefer bow then^^ But doesn´t Dread deal more damage than Paris (-Prime)?

Hope this helps.

Prefer bow then^^ But doesn´t Dread deal more damage than Paris (-Prime)?

Dread doesn't ignore armor though, and so it doesn't as much damage to most enemies. Dread is only really useful against Infested.