Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Tenno Reinforcements: Update 25.4.0 (+ Hotfixes)

On 2019-07-30 at 11:16 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

08/02/2019 Hotfix #3:
Dog Days Tactical Alert Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that occurred after a Host migration in the Dog Days Tactical Alert.
  • Fixed Clients able to cast Warframe Abilities that require no Energy (Garuda’s Bloodletting) after dying/respawning in the Dog Days Tactical Alert.
  • Fixed Kubrow’s being a little more shy towards Roller Floofs compared to Kavats.

08/06/2019 Hotfix #4:
Dog Days Tactical Alert Fixes:

• Fixed an exploit where the mission timer would continue to run when paused in Solo mode which awarded players victory & rewards for the score.
  • Fixed a progstop that would occur if viewing mission progress right when extraction is enabled. This impacted missions beyond Dog Days as well! 
  • Fixed an issue with a vegetation shader. 

08/06/2019 Hotfix #5:
Dog Days Tactical Alert Changes:

• Performance now can yield better results for the final Dog Days mission! Mission 4 now yields 1 Nakak Pearl per kill in addition to the 50 given at end of mission. More kills, more Pearls! 
  • As an added note, we will have more feedback implemented when DOG DAYS returns, including fixes for AI and more. Thanks everyone for the feedback and fun during this Tactical Alert! 

7 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hey drew, some people wanted to know if you guys could make the Soakatron a real weapon. and add it to the Nakak Pearls reward table.

like 1000 pearls for the gun.

And its stats would be like 60 toxin, 60 impact, 10% crtical chance, 2.2x crit multiplier, and 50% status chance

Maybe it would have unlimited-ish ammo pool. a mag of 100, and it refills ammo off bodies. turning their blood into water. for fuel.

+the 3 pump charge to boost its damage

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Steelergurl33 said:

Reports are flooding "unable to connect". Fix something, break something else 🤪 @[DE]Drew

yup. i see they patched some exploit i knew nothing about, mine was fine. 

but the afk thing, is rampant due to after running that same mission over 30 times, it just becomes ayuh....

afk players get 50 pearls, regardless of the body count. get 200 kills to 3 deaths, 50 pearls, or get 1 kill 0 deaths, 50 pearls.

with 1 kill per pearl + 50, it seems a bit better. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

but the afk thing, is rampant due to after running that same mission over 30 times, it just becomes ayuh....

afk players get 50 pearls, regardless of the body count. get 200 kills to 3 deaths, 50 pearls, or get 1 kill 0 deaths, 50 pearls.

I couldnt agree more.. I've farmed over 4k points not abusing the afk.. will be nice if can log to reap more reward!! 😑

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

I couldnt agree more.. I've farmed over 4k points not abusing the afk.. will be nice if can log to reap more reward!! 😑

Archived