[DE]Danielle

PS4 Tenno Reinforcements: Update 25.4.0 (+ Hotfixes)

was doing last mission of sortie no problem. restarted the game to update after mission ended... now I can't log in. 

wut? 

• Haha 1

So can we get a Foam noodle in the fight as well now?

or another hotfix to give 2 pearls per kill 

and the soakatron + foam noodle, as purchasable rewards from nakak?

PETITION DE to add a foam noodle please. melee weapon, staff. 

and the foam noodle and soakatron could be purchased as real weapons, from nakak

Login failed and I get no Ducats, everytime I watch the stream, I have tried mixer and twitch, I never get the ducats and my account is properly configured as I got Nekros prime.

• Haha 1

Can't get past the screen where my Warframe is kneeling right before you login.  Tells me "Login failed.  Check your info."

2019.07.25.10.02 in the lower left corner.  I've tried restarting entirely, but no dice.  Sad that I probably won't be able to get my daily login today :(, hope it gets fixed soon since inability to login is one of the bigger bugs. 🙂

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, (PS4)FuhrerWuIf said:

ok, thought it was logging in got almost there and then login failed. oh well they must be working on it.

I hope they get fix server  this back up to up

Edited by (PS4)oldretrogamer86
I see get back on

Posted (edited)

My game won't connect after the hotfix today saying to make sure the latest update is installed. Update history says 1.75 and no updates available. 

Edited by (PS4)Greed_XVIII
Wrong word
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Shieldmaiden83 said:

Getting a weee frustated can't soak more grineers cause its fun, thou not so fun for my right wrist having permanent arthritis.

I hear if you play with your water gun too much you can go blind, lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Shieldmaiden83 said:

Getting a weee frustated can't soak more grineers cause its fun, thou not so fun for my right wrist having permanent arthritis.

I highly recommend going full ergo.  Switch to an ergonomic keyboard, switch your mouse hand to your left hand (maybe even a vertical mouse), and make sure you stand up and stretch periodically.  I have some wrist braces I use while I type at work all day, and it's amazing how much better my wrists feel.  Also paying attention to your posture.  Get some lumbar support in your sitting situation, even if it's just sitting up straight with a pillow at the base of your back.  It's amazing how the stuff you do for the rest of the day can be what's impacting you most while you game.

Conversely, if you just let it get worse...well trust me, it gets so bad you'll be thinking about giving up gaming entirely.  Good luck!

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Unstar said:

I highly recommend going full ergo.  Switch to an ergonomic keyboard, switch your mouse hand to your left hand (maybe even a vertical mouse), and make sure you stand up and stretch periodically.  I have some wrist braces I use while I type at work all day, and it's amazing how much better my wrists feel.  Also paying attention to your posture.  Get some lumbar support in your sitting situation, even if it's just sitting up straight with a pillow at the base of your back.  It's amazing how the stuff you do for the rest of the day can be what's impacting you most while you game.

Conversely, if you just let it get worse...well trust me, it gets so bad you'll be thinking about giving up gaming entirely.  Good luck!

Its not that bad, but there are days I can clearly feel the strain. 

Giving up on gaming. NEVAH. Buy thanks for the concern mate.