Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the things you discovered way too late in the game?

unagi_tsukino

Hmmmm 

I think for me it was that Argon decay, I wondered for the longest time why I was always out of Argon whenever I "Needed" it. Even tho I think I had heard that it decayed in passing prior to that I thought they where just messing with me because it sounded like such a horrible mechanic it couldn't be true......

...... whelp guess I was wrong lol

Just now, Derpetrator said:

You can shoot the Kuva clouds with the amp instead of void dashing into them at MR 27

To be fair initially you couldn't shoot them and then when you could it was really touch and go as to weather or not it would just yeet the cloud and not count towards the mission thus stalling it out. Soooo most people avoided it for a long time even when you first could. 

Been playing for a year and accidentally found out last week I can hold on to walls... I've seen and heard people talk about wall latching, but I thought it just meant something like how easy / hard it is for something (enemies, moving thingies etc) to know you down while wall running 😄 Also it took me months to discover d-pad on a controller can be used to cycle trhough skills. Also that devstream where we found out about the elevator in Fortuna.. that moment was priceless.

That on Earth Spy, on a titleset that the terminal is underwater and you have to drain it, there is a tube that leads into room.

But... you cant use it while the place is full of water and going to the front door is faster.

Found out 2 days ago.

6 minutes ago, Drivrius said:

... Wait WHAT!?

*facepalm*

I learned something new!

I saw that too last quest we had for it. Was this added because I tried everything when they 1st came out only dash worked....

for me changing controls. My operator is in Tab and the mouse wheel fires. Could also be the thing above. Ohhh and also Khoras cat can be ordered to heal anything. excavators random allied NPCs maybe the defence structure not sure yet.  

If you're hugging a wall and that's making things difficult to see, pressing H moves your perspective to over the opposite shoulder.

Null Star provides damage reduction (learned this shortly before it was added to in-game ability descriptions)

MOAs' heads are the little nubby things on the front, not the gun on top (learned when hit detection reticle colours were released)

Ground Finishers deal multiplied damage but don't deal True Damage

Equinox's Rage ability is incredibly strong.

• Like 1

Not that long ago but still noteworthy. You can equip all 4 dragon keys. I played with my friends since it was introduced, they were busy and took a break from the game recentoy and never got the corrupted mods cause it was a pain.

I avoided most challenges to do them or painstakingly did them with 1 key. 

It was because that change was made in an addendum to a fix involving the gear wheel which i didnt care about so I never read that note.

I have egg on my face.

An eidolon will always fall to the opposite side of the limb that was popped. So popping the left shoulder makes them fall to the right and vice versa. Great for getting them away from the shoreline.

Also the first lure to latch on to the the eidolon is the one that contains the shards when it pops.

• Like 3

How crits work... like MR20

I thought that if you have a 3x crit multiplier, Orange critting is 3*3= 9x multiplier. Turns out it is 3+3= 6x multiplier. I was wondering why my “busted” Nikana zaw build wasn’t doing the 125x damage I calculated it would. Turns out, it was doing 15x damage.

You don’t need to jump into operator mode to activate passives. MR15

You can switch focus schools. MR15

Slash procs are from base damage not slash damage. MR19