Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the things you discovered way too late in the game?

unagi_tsukino

First time Sortie Assassination come up, I found out that Ivara's Artemis Bow is a lot stronger than I assumed. She became my go to Frame for assassination sorties for a while. Before then I just used her for sneaking around.

You can click the middle-mouse button(wheel) on a stack of mods to select all of them,  MR 26. It has completely changed my laziness surrounding duplicates.

I started playing when Excalibur had a "jump" ability.

• Like 2

last sunday i found out you can open the inner white door into the amalgam lab on jupiter.

yesterday i found out that little duck only speaks to you in operator form. i spend month wondering why i can't speak with her.

1 hour ago, ADM-Ntek said:

last sunday i found out you can open the inner white door into the amalgam lab on jupiter.

yesterday i found out that little duck only speaks to you in operator form. i spend month wondering why i can't speak with her.

well one of her quotes is "lose the rig" thats what made it click for me but granted took me a week 

For me though hmm that there is a arcane that Sole use is getting rid of a game mechanic found that out yesterday and im mr 21 

3 hours ago, Suncobra said:

You can click the middle-mouse button(wheel) on a stack of mods to select all of them,  MR 26. It has completely changed my laziness surrounding duplicates.

Apparently I just now learned this, thanks

-an embarrassed MR22 vet since 2013 

Edited by Hawk_of_the_Reborn

12 hours ago, Andrax17 said:

I think MR20 was the first time i acknowledged that there is a small, destroyable drone providing the shield bubbles for some Corpus units. I have always just brute forced my way through the bubble.

That was a fairly recent introduction though, aimed at helping balance snipers due to the bubble.

12 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

You can hack the cabinets in corpus tiles to spawn friendly shockwave moas. It is now my goal to have moa army every mission.

Security moa with hacking precept = Moa army on defense tilesets =]

16 hours ago, Cloudyvisage said:

At MR... 18-21 somewhere in there, I found out that Rolling reduces all forms of damage by 75% no matter the source. As a Career Volt player for the last... Geez it's been a long time, 5 years? I never ran health only Capacitance for infinite shields, a mutalist osprey fly by was a death sentence for me for so long then I found out that you can roll like a madman for the 8 seconds that Toxin proc remains, surviving basically every time.

Before this I would take a big Toxin proc and just watch my health rapidly tick away in 100 health chunks, three ticks later, dead. This discovery was amazing and changed my entire gameplay and how I react to incoming damage. This has since been circumvented by the vastly superior Kiddo escape as my Operator is much tankier than I am at 625 health and decent armor. Can't take Toxin proc damage on warframe, or any damage when you're in kiddo form. Wait out a toxin proc or massive enemy aggro.

Feel a bit spoiled with the kiddo escape maneuver, honestly...

I... did not know that

Edited by Derpetrator
Derp

21 hours ago, MSEP1 said:

Slash procs are from base damage not slash damage. MR19

I did not know this, lol.  I've got a lot of slash mods on melee weapons that need to be replaced...  Don't use melee that much so I'll use that as my excuse for not realizing this, lol.  Glad I've never worked slash mods into primaries/secondaries...

1 minute ago, (PS4)segulibanez65 said:

I did not know this, lol.  I've got a lot of slash mods on melee weapons that need to be replaced...  Don't use melee that much so I'll use that as my excuse for not realizing this, lol.  Glad I've never worked slash mods into primaries/secondaries...

I had the same issue. It Is only affected by +damage mods. Stances with forced slash procs are based on that as well which is how stuff like Lacera and Jat Kusar are able to proc slash even though they are elemental. Turns out those +slash mods only increase likely hood of slash to proc and not the damage per tic.

23 hours ago, Derpetrator said:

For me:

You can bullet jump upwards at MR16

You can shoot the Kuva clouds with the amp instead of void dashing into them at MR 27

EDIT: oh, and aim glide at MR 12

I discovered that nyx can remove all of the enemies shields and armour with her 2.
Now i can't stop playing with her

10 minutes ago, 6Sanity9x said:

I discovered that nyx can remove all of the enemies shields and armour with her 2.

To be fair, that one is relatively new. It's part of her recent tweak a few months ago.

On 2019-07-30 at 7:48 PM, Gabbynaru said:

If I remember correctly, I discovered Coptering one day before Bullet Jumping was introduced.

But coptering was removed waaaay before bullet jumping got introduced.

Coptering (slide attacks mid-air) > Directional melee (regular attacks mid-air) > Bullet jumping

After 700 hours of having a blast unlocking everything that I desired, and maxing out all my frames, weapons and mods, I discovered this game does not have any content that is satisfying to complete with all the power creeped stuff. In other words, the grind had no purpose as there is no endgame. The grind is the game. I still have fun, but I only log on for Nightwave and an occasional Arbitration.

Edited by Ikyr0

1 minute ago, markus230 said:

But coptering was removed waaaay before bullet jumping got introduced.

Coptering (slide attacks mid-air) > Directional melee (regular attacks mid-air) > Bullet jumping

Ok, so one day before it got removed. It's been kind of too long ago to remember these exact details. I just remember doing it a few times then going to sleep excited to show my friend the following day, but by the time we could play together, the game updated and I couldn't do it anymore. It's kinda why I don't have that many coptering memories (other than thinking ground slide attacks with Zoren were what that term "Zorencoptering" meant...)

2 hours ago, 6Sanity9x said:

That's only because you're obviously not using any of the meta weapons. Stripping armor and shields is entirely pointless below lvl 150, as almost every mob can get one-shot through shields and armor with the top weapons and builds.

Edited by Ikyr0