Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the things you discovered way too late in the game?

unagi_tsukino

On 2019-07-31 at 9:41 PM, Ikyr0 said:

After 700 hours of having a blast unlocking everything that I desired, and maxing out all my frames, weapons and mods, I discovered this game does not have any content that is satisfying to complete with all the power creeped stuff. In other words, the grind had no purpose as there is no endgame. The grind is the game. I still have fun, but I only log on for Nightwave and an occasional Arbitration.

im glad you came to realise, that playing the game and toying with new build/weapons/frames is the real endgame, called fun. a lot of people (also here) still don't 🙂

14 hours ago, Autongnosis said:

Actually, it's 5x 😜

Orange crit (101-200% crit chance) is crit dmg * 2 - 1

Red crit (201-300% crit chance) is crit dmg * 3 - 2

And then every successive 100% crit chance you keep adding one (yes they scale indefinitely). So ie 400% crit chance is crit dmg * 4 - 3, 500% is crit dmg * 5 - 4 etc

Why is this so complicated? 😖

On 2019-07-31 at 1:45 AM, (XB1)Huggs93 said:

You’re the kind of person I hate because of frosts bubble in fact your playing frost makes me kinda hate you since you know can’t shoot through it (sorry bad experiences speaking)

Sorry or not, you're being toxic. If someone is struggling with their frame you help them or stfu.

19 minutes ago, (XB1)Huggs93 said:

It’s mainly the people that do it on purpose that know his first ability does it I can forgive the others

2K+ hours and I'm yet to see ONE Frost that appears to be a $&*^ on purpose. Plenty of MR20+ berating new frost players though

8 hours ago, tzadquiel said:

im glad you came to realise, that playing the game and toying with new build/weapons/frames is the real endgame, called fun. a lot of people (also here) still don't 🙂

Yes and no. I would say it's the endgame we settled for, not the endgame we deserve.

I always wanted more of the Renn object from his quest. For the life of me, I would go back to the woman who sold it hoping there were more to buy.

Then, a YouTuber posted a video of a pretty cool looking MR 0 who had decked his Orbiter out in some pretty nice designs. Then he walks into the Void Demon chair room and he has lines and lines of Renn toys. I presumed that you have to do the Chains of H to get a chance to buy the toy again after seeing that.

Been playing this game for going on 5 years....and just figured this out last week. Time to do Chains over and over....

On 2019-08-02 at 3:11 PM, Derpetrator said:

Sorry or not, you're being toxic. If someone is struggling with their frame you help them or stfu.

On 2019-08-02 at 4:32 PM, Derpetrator said:

2K+ hours and I'm yet to see ONE Frost that appears to be a $&*^ on purpose. Plenty of MR20+ berating new frost players though

I had one like that in an interception mission the other day.

Frost Prime, in the high teens. He kept putting bubbles all over the place, so I could no longer shoot enemies from a distance, to help out at the other points while covering my own. Sometimes 2 bubbles side by side, so you couldn't even stand in one and shoot in that direction anymore. 

I messaged the squad "pop the globes please" and got a "what for" as the only response. 

"Because bullets don't go through them" didn't get a reply at all.