Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Captura Dolly Cams Completely Broken

Kierage456

Hey,

I've been recording/editing warframe for a long time and inside the captura mode they have a dolly cams feature, it used to work perfectly but now after updates its completely broken. When you place dolly's in certain positions it will not work at all, i put an attachment to show you what i mean. This needs to really be fixed asap since its the main feature in captura mode in my opinion especially for recording cinematics. 

( here's a gif of what i'm talking about ) https://gyazo.com/e6449b8a832056ceedd9f63c24599400

I've also been having this issue since hotfix: 25.3.2, when they supposedly fixed an issue with "Captura not using the correct camera rotations when switching between cameras." 
I also use the Advanced Camera Controls to record for videos, and it's been pretty frustrating that they haven't fixed this yet. Hopefully it gets addressed soon.

On 2019-07-30 at 11:07 PM, Ludens. said:

I've also been having this issue since hotfix: 25.3.2, when they supposedly fixed an issue with "Captura not using the correct camera rotations when switching between cameras." 
I also use the Advanced Camera Controls to record for videos, and it's been pretty frustrating that they haven't fixed this yet. Hopefully it gets addressed soon.

They really should take inspiration from games such as black ops 2’s theatre mode and just create a demo feature in the game for editors/cinematographers