Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BUG] Tranq Rifle not working

JahHeathicus

Just wasted about 40 minutes just trying to shoot things square in the face with my Tranq after giving up even attempting perfect captures.

Reloaded the map, tried again, still nothing. No matter what I try it's not letting me shoot the targets at all and just want to make DE aware that this could be a problem.

26 minutes ago, JahHeathicus said:

the targets

What exactly were you after? Multiple different animals, or maybe just Sawgaws?

Because I remember reports of Sawgaws being buggy as Hek, so I never even bothered with those,
while the rest of the Vallis animals (I did one of each species) all got tranq'd just fine (well, I did use Sleep Arrow for a group of Pobbers, heh).

I tried the 3 easy ones, Sawgaws, Pobbers and Virmink with 0 luck, Literally walked up and stabbed them in the head with the rifle just to prove the point to myself that it was bugged, then ofc they ran away anyway but before all that I was well hidden and in close range with no disturbance.

We are trying to figure out the issue regarding the Tranq Rifle not working properly. If you experience this issue, please make a support ticket with your .EE log and we can locate the problem easier. 
We all lift together Tenno! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...