Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Find grineer cache, Plains

MALNESES

I fail this part of the bounty too many times. Please just remove it. I have 2k hours in wf and still this one tiny boring part of bounties always makes me fail. Simply remove it. 

Today, alone, I've failed 4 bounties just because of this, i'm done with this.

Edited by MALNESES

Very good tips here in the comments. However, i would like to add one tidbit specific to Plains caches. There is at least one location where all of the caches are actually underground, but i often see people on my squad try to find them above ground, so maybe thats one bounty challenge you could have a problem with.

Edited by Andrax17

18 minutes ago, MALNESES said:

Simply remove it. 

Or you could just get better at finding them. You can use the detector mods or Google their spawn points. If you don’t want to put in any effort at all, a Synthesis/Codex Scanner might still show them. It used to, I haven’t tried in so long I don’t know anymore.

• This is one of the fastest bounty missions when you know how to do it. It isn’t boring, it’s a welcome break between ‘liberate the camp’ and ‘open the tram’.

They are incredibly easy, If its outside, just hover over the area with your archwing and you can spot the caches pretty easily, the ones inside the caves arent that hard to find.

I find this better then defend the vault for 2 mins, thats a snooze fest

Edited by Vanilla_nuka

It always amazes me that people fail this bounty. Especially since they already drastically increased the time. 

4 minutes ago, CaptainMeowth said:

Personnaly, I just go around the circle, listening to the distinctive sound of the caches.

^^^ that's always been the solution. 

2 are usually around the perimeter and one is closer to the center, assuming that all 3 aren't along the perimeter. I typically don't listen myself, I just check everything that shows up as a white box on my loot radar. 

People have problems with that?
I love this bounty, it´s fast and very easy.
Run tat the circle border and you find at least 2 if not all 3, and for the last one the circle moves and you just follow the direction and near the mid point you´ll find the last one.

Pay attention to the yellow mission waypoint marker. It normally disappears when you enter the yellow circle area you are meant to search in.

If it is still present when you are inside the circle, that means it is pointing towards the entrance to a nearby cave. The caches are underground.