Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Split Corpus Techs Into 2 Enemies.

Rettycombine

When i think of a tech i dont think of a basketball player with a LMG and the ability to deploy a single osprey, i suggest splitting the tech into 2 enemies, first enemy will keep the name as tech, he will be a crewman in a orange jumpsuit with a spectra, and he deploys ospreys depending on the situation, if the alarm has been triggered they will deploy mine ospreys, if he and teammates are shooting at you currently, he will deploy leeches, and if teammates around him are getting hurt he deploys shield ospreys, The other enemy will be what happens if you give a crewman extensive military training and augmentations, he is taller than some crewmen due to mechanical legs, he wields a supra and he looks a lot more professional than regular crewman, (IE actual armor and a helmet designed for combat) He deploys a piece of portable cover and will be the corpus Heavy unit.

Not sure, I like the Techs as they are, regular Crewmen are often just cannon fodder as every other Corpus unit is better than them (except the Ospreys, they're just an annoyance rather than something to look out for). Techs are way more badass. I second the idea of more diversity, but don't feel like agreeing on having Techs lose their features.

Not sure, I like the Techs as they are, regular Crewmen are often just cannon fodder as every other Corpus unit is better than them (except the Ospreys, they're just an annoyance rather than something to look out for). Techs are way more badass. I second the idea of more diversity, but don't feel like agreeing on having Techs lose their features.

But the corpus heavy would replace the techs, They would put down entire walls of cover.