Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the point of fashionframing a stealth frame?

Xaxma

Loki. Ivara. Octavia. Any other frame that uses invisibility. 

What is the point of prettying them up when their kit stresses constant use of stealth, which makes them a clear, transparent blob that vaguely appears like the frame in question?

I don't want them to just look nice in my orbiter, I want to look at them while they're in a mission too! Why can't they just appear translucent with some energy aura around them instead of being completely clear? 

Because you want to. Really, what's the point if dressing up anything. I know showing it off can be the appeal to some but if you don't have the motivation to then don't do it. I actually make my loki as ugly as possible because I know I'll never see him.

But it would be nice if you could see yourself a little bit better when invisible, kinda like wisp with her passive.

• Like 1

I've complained about this several times. There is no point in buying fancy things for frames focused on invisibility. I don't want to stand around in relays I want to play mission and bask in the awesomeness that is my fashion. I really like how wisp handles invisibility and I wish there was an option that all invis could be like that. 

4 hours ago, Xaxma said:

Loki. Ivara. Octavia. Any other frame that uses invisibility. 

What is the point of prettying them up when their kit stresses constant use of stealth, which makes them a clear, transparent blob that vaguely appears like the frame in question?

I don't want them to just look nice in my orbiter, I want to look at them while they're in a mission too! Why can't they just appear translucent with some energy aura around them instead of being completely clear? 

Cause my ash invisibility lasts for like 2 seconds. And you feel slightly better if someone complements you.