The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"Conservationist" Nightwave task does not complete. [EDIT: DISREGARD. NOT A BUG AFTERALL]

disco_inferno6

I went into orb vallis to perform 6 perfect captures. I finished 5 consecutive ones in the same run and then onto the 6th

Then I interacted with the 6th trail point and followed the trail which led me into the entrance of the Exploiter Orb cave.

Then there was loading icon on the screen (as if to initiate the Exploiter Orb fight) and I reached the calling point.

Unfortunately, the calling point was non-responsive (as if there was a bug) so I eventually aborted the mission.

I then re-entered Orb Vallis, performed another perfect capture (in fact quite a few) and the completion of the 6/6 perfect captures refuses to show.

Please fix.

Please disregard. It is not a bug.

The task needs you to capture different animals. Same animals of a different rarity also count towards completion.

Edited by disco_inferno6

Yeah there seems to be some state where a perfect capture doesnt' count for whatever reason, cause I was on 4/6 at one point hit up a perfect (Vermink? I'm pretty sure) and it didn't increment to 5/6 and I'm also pretty sure that I hadn't captured whatever it was up to that point so it shouldn't have been a "different" issue. 

Which hadn't been an issue previously with capturing successive similar creatures. 

About 4-5 more either failed to spawn or "good" captures and it finally clicked over. Not the initial Perfect but the last two new perfects that I got. Whole experience left me a bit confused.

Edited by Oreades

11 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Sup.  I would just point out that the last hunting challenge asked you to get 6 DIFFERENT perfect captures.... 

I imagine you guys are doubling up on species.....    

Know what you are shooting at Tenno....  

Just solved it. Came back to correct the thread, found your answer.

Cheers for your time. You're right.

Edited by disco_inferno6

19 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Yeah there seems to be some state where a perfect capture doesnt' count for whatever reason, cause I was on 4/6 at one point hit up a perfect (Vermink? I'm pretty sure) and it didn't increment to 5/6 and I'm also pretty sure that I hadn't captured whatever it was up to that point so it shouldn't have been a "different" issue. 

Which hadn't been an issue previously with capturing successive similar creatures. 

About 4-5 more either failed to spawn or "good" captures and it finally clicked over. Not the initial Perfect but the last two new perfects that I got. Whole experience left me a bit confused.

Not a bug afterall.

The task needs you to capture different animals. Same animals of a different rarity also count towards completion.

8 minutes ago, disco_inferno6 said:

Not a bug afterall.

If that is the case then they need to figure some other way to exclude multi-pobber captures cause that's just irritating. 

• 1 month later...