Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave suggestion

I think the Nightwave elite hunt challenge should be for Cetus and Orb Vallis as this would allow newer players to even do the challenge as a lot of people do not have Solaris United max rank still, what about do you guys think?

Edited by (PS4)xXSlingy901Xx
Forgot to add something

What elite hunt? The Conservation one? No, you don't need max rank with Solaris United for that. First rank will do.

You just need 6 perfect captures from 6 different subspecies. I got 2 different Verminks in my set. Male and female captures also reportedly count as different, but I haven't tried that.

16 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

What elite hunt? The Conservation one? No, you don't need max rank with Solaris United for that. First rank will do.

You just need 6 perfect captures from 6 different subspecies. I got 2 different Verminks in my set. Male and female captures also reportedly count as different, but I haven't tried that.

Which becomes a horrible slog through RNG, sure it was a prefect capture buuuut it just doesn't count cause we said it doesn't....

They just need to lose the "different" prefix on their challenges and find some other way to exclude getting 3/6 captures from a single perfect 3 pobber cap. 

Edited by Oreades

11 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Which becomes a horrible slog through RNG, sure it was a prefect capture buuuut it just doesn't count cause we said it doesn't....

They just need to lose the "different" prefix on their challenges and find some other way to exclude getting 3/6 captures from a single perfect 3 pobber cap. 

Not disagreeing with you. I think the intent was to mix things up to stop people doing the same thing over and over, but as usual DE failed to make this clear. Opacity is this game's chronic problem.

2 hours ago, (PS4)xXSlingy901Xx said:

I think the Nightwave elite hunt challenge should be for Cetus and Orb Vallis as this would allow newer players to even do the challenge as a lot of people do not have Solaris United max rank still, what about do you guys think?

If you're talking about Conservation, that's something that a player at the first rank can do. However, if you're talking about Profit Taker, it wouldn't be possible (like, what would be the point of reaching max rank, if heists would be unlocked at first rank?)

2 hours ago, BombtailsTheFox said:

If you're talking about Conservation, that's something that a player at the first rank can do. However, if you're talking about Profit Taker, it wouldn't be possible (like, what would be the point of reaching max rank, if heists would be unlocked at first rank?)

OHH I thought it was all the different 6 derp

Edited by (PS4)xXSlingy901Xx

1 minute ago, (PS4)xXSlingy901Xx said:

You need 6 different animal perfects as in all six of the different animals from orb valiis which requires max rank

Again, no you don't. Different subspecies count separately. Again, my set of six included two Verminks.

No thank u, that would only promote even more kids to just leech off the players that run it.....can't tell u how many times kids get in cetus bounties and eithe just stand there or go running around while the rest of the team does the objective......NO THANK YOU!!!

Definitely keep it like it is.......

7 hours ago, Oreades said:

... find some other way to exclude getting 3/6 captures from a single perfect 3 pobber cap. 

Or just let people that don't enjoy conservation do this because who cares, different poo piles isn't more difficult, it's just more tedious. Maybe less people would skip this one. What's the goal here, to get folks to play/try the existing content? 2 Pobber groups accomplishs that...