[DE]Megan

Wukong Deluxe: Update 25.5.0 + 25.5.0.1

22 hours ago, chaotea said:

Wait what?

This has always been the case.

Summoned Specters are hostile in nightmare missions.

Can we also please favorite the whole color pallet so they can be at the top? please that would save lot of scrolling too

5 hours ago, Avadir said:

Can we also please favorite the whole color pallet so they can be at the top? please that would save lot of scrolling too

Agree on this! I use mostly 3 or 4 palettes only. Rarely the others unless I'm looking for a specific shade.

On 2019-07-31 at 11:05 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Wukong Deluxe: Update 25.5.0

• Added the ability to view a list of items you own that a Riven fits into. This way you can know which stats you want, without having to flip-flop between the Arsenal to check:

This is a fantastic addition! What would make this a perfect addition would be a minor upgrade to it: Please add Kitgun / Zaw UI-style red/green comparison stats when rerolling, so we can easily see the difference between how the current roll and the new roll effect the weapon. My guess is it would be easier to have two stat boxes, one on the left for the current roll, and one on the right for the new roll. The Riven stats in each box would only show changes from the base stats of the weapon, not each other.

What do you all think?

Random colour now chooses across multiple palettes!

Added new ‘drag’ functionality to the Favourites grid so you can move colour around! 

197.gif

Posted (edited)
On 2019-07-31 at 11:14 AM, Aalis_liddell said:

Still waiting on whisp's animations being completed. Walking on her no-feet during melee and ADS is really annoying. Great update to the color pallets though.

They would have to update every single melee animation for this to happen. They already said it's too much work in a previous devstream, extremely unlikely to happen. Not sure about ADS since that sounds simpler but right now melee is a big no go.

Edited by AXCrusnik

The colors on that garuda looks great does anybody knows which colors are theese?

On 2019-08-02 at 7:57 AM, Springlake said:

This has always been the case.

Summoned Specters are hostile in nightmare missions.

I did not know this. I guess ive never needed to do it. It does explain a few things though XD